Review Round 6, 2024 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Horne-Francis, Burgoyne our best . Butters Soldo, Georgiades and Marshal maybe Mead OK. We have too many panicky defenders that drop marks and miss picking the ball up? Burton is an outside player - just what we need in defence? McEntee sub -hardly an impact player. Sadly I think Rozee dropped his head. Wasn't Wines supposed to be back to his best (he must have been useless in the past?
Seriously we need to get rid of any dead wood. H's getting on but McKenzie would be better than an injured Zirk-T, Ratagulia and Jones (6 disposals 15 fumbles). I guess anther couple of seasons and he'll be able to pick the ball up?
F-off Ken.

I'm just annoyed with myself that I probably wasted half an hour today watching this garbage, which is the most of any game so far this year. Could have been doing something much more productive.

I think going forward if I am watching AFL again this year I'll focus on watching other clubs.

Brisbane v Geelong tonight should be good.

Y'know, proper teams.

Tomorrow will be how the selfish players let Kenny down. Meanwhile the heat is on Bevo.

The media chatter surrounding the coaches leading into the Showdown will be hilarious,

Nicks: ‘spudding it up, unable to get the most out of a talented list’ (lol)

Hinkley: ‘working miracles to have his mob of battlers up the pointy-end again’

Rioli must be dropped. Instead of Handling to DBJ who would have walked into an open goal and gut us back within 4 goals with more than half the quarter to remain, he tries a pissy dribble kick and misses.

Good sides don't do that and can't tolerate it.

Absolutely inexcusable.
Rioli is the least of our problems

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scoreboard flattered us

my highlight was Rioli kicking a checkside dribbler from dead in front and kicking past the port player running into goal

at least we won't get our hopes up this year

1 game closer to goodbye Ken I guess

Rioli must be dropped. Instead of Handling to DBJ who would have walked into an open goal and gut us back within 4 goals with more than half the quarter to remain, he tries a pissy dribble kick and misses.

Good sides don't do that and can't tolerate it.

Absolutely inexcusable.

That was not his finest moment, that's for ******* sure.

Absolutely pathetic.

Dixon ain’t that bad after all. We were an even bigger shambles up forward without him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah man big bad bustling dix, no way we lose with him in the side!

At the risk of being accused of stating the bleeding obvious a soft outside receiver like Rozee would have never been seen as a first choice midfielder in the Fos Williams and John Cahill eras.

Regardless of his skill level he would have played the majority of his footy on the half forward flank, and the only times he would have got a run as a mid would have either been when the final result was in the bag, or the oppo were some down in the boondocks mob who couldn't beat time on a drum.

I know Dixon was never going to play every game but why did the coaching and fitness staff decide preaseason that Round 6 vs the minor premiers would be the one he would miss? Then to stick to that plan with Finlayson suspended and Lord injured is pretty remarkable. Thought Todd was smashed by Moore but very little support for him up there.

Put the spotlight on that decision.

I usually take days off of work to watch us ...

I need today this was going to be the outcome..

I went to work..

Ken do us a favour and just * off already campaigner
I put what is a huge bet for me on today, $200 on Collingwood on the nose. Was absolutely certain we'd lose, never actually felt like that money was in danger.

The only question was whether to go 1-39 or on the nose, but I had no belief we could even get within that mark. Lucky I was right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back