Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

At this stage Khamis and Campbell out as they have more or less maxed out/stalled

Ins are Sweet to R3 (holding Meek at R2) and Rogers in.

Rogers in let’s me put Wilson and Thomas up forward
Thomas a good get ..he's a little jet.

I'm jelly 😢.

1714358552067.png
preliminary trade thoughts

cant quite afford to only make 2 trades to bring dawson in unless i go r garcia over rogers

any other ideas on what to do?

Looking at doing these trades which will leave my team looking like this. Team value just under 13.3 million. Coming along nicely, will just have to start being a bit more cautious with trades now. View attachment 1974318View attachment 1974320
Trading Darcy out before Windsor

Trading Roberts out.

200.gif

Meek, Powell and Khamis

to Sweet, Serong and Rogers

Leaves me enough next week to go Roberts, Zilliams and Caroll to Stewart, Tracc and Rook

If Rozee missing a few might need to rethink

1714359076981.png

feel the same way, not sure whether to go for value with dawson
My FWD bad like reel bad .
So money will let me get someone next week.

I love Zach Merrett tho.

Hard to know .
How each player goes .

I feel Zerrett played really well but not getting the big scores.
Dawson can score quick .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massimo to Rogers (Graham to DEF bench)
Dempsey to Miers

Gonna hold Powell as there's every chance he's back in the mids, Phillips and Simpkin were really bad

Down to one rook on field up FWD

Miers
Hill
Luko
Powell
McInerney (Not much to go to after the Fisher news so punted on him and it worked
Reid

I don't know what tf to do with my 2nd trade

First trade is Dempsey -> Sweet

Second trade I have no idea. I don't want Garcia or the other Sun's Kent coz I have too many blokes from those teams already. I can't afford Heeney and no other forwards really interest me.

IMG_1377.jpeg IMG_1378.jpeg

Campbell out
Livingstone Fwd
Get Sweet

Brown out
Graham back
Get Rogers

Should leave you $270kish?

Maybe trade Powell to a premo mid.

Or Zilliams to Dawson via Roberts going back.
Like it! My initial thoughts were to start putting some time into my fwd line - starting too many dud rookies down there.

Thoughts on Caldwell at $496k? Averaging 104 in the last 3 weeks with North, Tigers and Eagles in the next month.

Second trade I have no idea. I don't want Garcia or the other Sun's Kent coz I have too many blokes from those teams already. I can't afford Heeney and no other forwards really interest me.

View attachment 1974395View attachment 1974394
Powell or, reluctantly, Roberts, to a Dawson type via dpp?

Edit: The Suns Kent’s would be upgraded/downgraded by their byes.

Last edited:
Like it! My initial thoughts were to start putting some time into my fwd line - starting too many dud rookies down there.

Thoughts on Caldwell at $496k? Averaging 104 in the last 3 weeks with North, Tigers and Eagles in the next month.
I think I’m just going to leave the forwards until something better presents itself.

Look for some value in the mids or defence I reckon. Tracc will be $560k next week. Daicos at $592k will finish off your defensive line nicely.

Libba will be back this week. So there is a risk R.Garcia could end up sub or dropped knowing Bevo. Although Weightman will be out for a while...?

Macrae should take Weightman's spot

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

If you went Meek to Sweet, do you have enough to upgrade Dempsey or Powell to Heeney?

My forward line is Heeney, Flanders, Fyfe, Reid, Darcy and Garcia from the Dogs. I have no idea how to turn that into all premos. Mids and rucks are done, backline just one more upgrade.

Have a look at Zilliams to Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back