List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll preface this post by saying that I'm not stamping anyone's papers ...

But I am curious about Orazio's contract situation. I'm sure we all remember that Lochie O'Brien was delisted with a year remaining on a two-year deal that he signed in 2022.

Do we think the club has the same flexibility with Fantasia's deal?

I'll preface this post by saying that I'm not stamping anyone's papers ...

But I am curious about Orazio's contract situation. I'm sure we all remember that Lochie O'Brien was delisted with a year remaining on a two-year deal that he signed in 2022.

Do we think the club has the same flexibility with Fantasia's deal?
"Flexibility"?
You can sack anyone, you just have to pay them out. Fantasia would be on low money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curtis Taylor - not getting a game for North. Really liked his first few years in the competition as a forward. Has a very nice mark for someone his size. Then I think got pushed to a wing last year so must have some sort of endurance. Contracted to the end of 2024. Low risk but potentially a high reward acquisition that I would look into.

Curtis Taylor - not getting a game for North. Really liked his first few years in the competition as a forward. Has a very nice mark for someone his size. Contracted to the end of 2024. Low risk but potentially a high reward acquisition that I would look into.

I'd rather the other Curtis

The midweek tackle also reported thar UFA Harry Perryman will command offers of up to $800k per season at the end of this season. Some people may need to adjust their expectations as to how much it would cost to get will Hayward out of Sydney.

The midweek tackle also reported thar UFA Harry Perryman will command offers of up to $800k per season at the end of this season. Some people may need to adjust their expectations as to how much it would cost to get will Hayward out of Sydney.
That's with the increase in cap space. We as fans need to get used to players being paid a hell of a lot more than they have previously. 800k in 2024 is probably similar to 6-650 from previous years

That's with the increase in cap space. We as fans need to get used to players being paid a hell of a lot more than they have previously. 800k in 2024 is probably similar to 6-650 from previous years
Well the salary cap goes up by 13% in 2025. All existing deals are tied to the increase though I think. So if you are on a long term contact of $1 mill in 2024 you will get paid $1.13 mill in 2025. There will be some extra cap space for every team but a long way from the full $1.8 mill which is roughly the increase in the cap.

That's my understanding anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back