BigFooty 2023 Official AFL Tipping - Comments

Australian Football League, 2023 AFL H&A and Finals

Comments

Welcome!

Thanks again to Mike from TGT for sponsoring the comp this year:

REMEMBER:
  • Enter tips individually into each comp you've joined. Double check closer to the round when you get your reminder alert.
  • If you miss any tips, the system will give you the away team after the second reminder is sent out.
  • You can tip draws - 3 points for a draw.

First prize: $500 + Premium Platinum Membership + Winner's badge
Second prize: $300 + Premium Platinum Membership
Third prize: $200 + Premium Platinum Membership

EDIT: As in previous years, tied winners will be separated based on last, best round.

Weekly prize: Premium Platinum Membership

GOOD LUCK TIPPERS!

BONUS COMP!
  1. Go here: Win Prizes - Tipping - Official BigFooty Comp 2023 - $500 first prize
  2. In the poll, pick the two Grand Finalists for 2023 and you could win a year's Premium Platinum Membership
  3. Once the 2023 GF contenders are decided, everyone who picked those two teams goes into the draw for the prize.

General Tipping Notifications
You can unsubscribe from general tipping communications by going to your preferences page and changing the "Receive tipping communications?" option.

You will still receive your weekly reminders.

Exit tipping?
In any of our comps you can ask the commissioner - the person running that comp - to remove you from the comp at any time.

Last edited:
The first 5 weeks of games are UP!

This year's scoring:
  • 1 point per correct winner tip.
  • 3 points for a correct DRAW tip.

(I will add the prizes and the usual tie-breaker rules in here soon.)

The first 5 weeks of games are UP!

This year's scoring:
  • 1 point per correct winner tip.
  • 3 points for a correct DRAW tip.

(I will add the prizes and the usual tie-breaker rules in here soon.)
A draw should worth about 50 points based on the historical data

It did last time we gave draws a 60 or so point value.
1. if there is a weekly price, then yes.
2. if only end of season total price is available, then it will not as there are 22 rounds (23 round this year). That is 198 match points available (or 207 match points this year) for the whole season.
3. The "PROBABILITY OF WINNING multiplied by ODD" should not give any luck to pure guess. However, whether the game is fair or not will also depend on lot of of other factors including the security of the competition data.
4. Did the guy making the right guess (of a draw) win the competition? Did he/she enter only one draw?

As I recall they were behind and just picked draws for the last weeks. Hit a couple of draws and won a lot of money.

In any case the scoring will not change.

Hi guys!

Play our MEGA Tipping as well - year long tipping on big sport events like the AFL Grand Final, EPL winner, Aus Open, Melbourne Cup and heaps more:

Last edited:
Feel free to pay me out now if you want to save yourself the effort of tipping for the year.

i see there is a prize of $500, i am still waiting for my prize for winning the cup sweep last November so good luck to the winner....

i see there is a prize of $500, i am still waiting for my prize for winning the cup sweep last November so good luck to the winner....
We can sort that out - I'll open a convo and get the details. Sometimes happens if mods don't pass on the winners names, or I just forget to apply a prize.

Back