2022 AFL Tipping - BigFooty Official - $500 First Prize - Comments

Australian Football League, 2022 AFL H&A and Finals

Comments

whats the prize for getting 9/9 and closest to the margin for weekly BigFooty tipping?

Ironic that you mentioned 16 , cuz thats what i tipped as well as getting 9/9
I just checked and looks like I did put my tips in and got the 9. The question now is, did I use my standard 7 point margin that I do most weeks in this comp, or did I copy my AFL tipping margin of 16pts? Got a feeling I put the 7 point margin in, so stuffed up again.

Being round 23 it makes no difference, but Why couldn't I submit a points margin for tonights game? - its still an hour away from starting

Being round 23 it makes no difference, but Why couldn't I submit a points margin for tonights game? - its still an hour away from starting
Sorry let me check that - likely from me setting up the round before the final times were settled.

QFs and EFs - Finals Week 1

What a round!

We had several 4 from 4's, but Connoisseur tipped closest to the margin - only 8 points off.

Your Premium Platinum Membership is being added now!

With no flood-check, no ads, more convo participants and other stuff, your Premium Platinum Membership is a handy thing to have.

Many people tell me it's the Best Deal in Town! True story!

As always, thanks to The Golden Ticket, our sponsor. Give Mike a call for your Medallion Club tickets and your AFL corporate box and corporate suite needs.

Tipping continues - Melbourne v Brisbane on Friday night, Collingwood v Fremantle on Saturday night.

Get your picks in - you can still win a premium membership each week.

Semi-Finals

Exciting round with a ton of great moments!

A bunch of people picked 2 from 2, with Andrewy getting closest to the margin - only 2 points off.

With no flood-check, no ads, more convo participants and other stuff, your Premium Platinum Membership is a handy thing to have.

Don't forget your club board and the Womens Footy board are now talking AFLW round 4!

As always, thanks to The Golden Ticket, our sponsor. Give Mike a call for your Medallion Club tickets and your AFL corporate box and corporate suite needs.

Tipping continues in the Prelims - Geelong v Brisbane, and Sydney v Collingwood.

Semi-Finals

Exciting round with a ton of great moments!

A bunch of people picked 2 from 2, with Andrewy getting closest to the margin - only 2 points off.

Don't forget your club board and the Womens Footy board are now talking AFLW round 4!

Tipping continues in the Prelims - Geelong v Brisbane, and Sydney v Collingwood.

Thanks Chief :thumbsu:
Great to see my weekly season average of about 2 actually paid off this week. :think::p

Back