2016/17 Official LFFL Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

amos ruined it :( clearly didn't get the memo!
The only draft in recent memory I haven't taken a **** in the last, sorry Tommy Bel. Perhaps a midseason pickup, Big Fella. I figured between Naismaith, Zac Smith and Leuenburger, surely I'll have a starter every week. Plus, all their respective 2nd backups were taken and I was "Danozed" by quite a few, including Rhys Stanley not long ago.

You might want to think about a plan here, Pie. For each day that goes by, more and more intel on who is training the house down, and training injuries are reported, aka Freo's rucks at the minute, and there's till quite a few to pick. FWIW, it it were me, I'd be locking the thread on Jan 2nd and they play short.

Can we simply go through his team and assign him some players who played regularly to give what we deem to be a reasonable balance?

I mean looking at his side, he needs 7 players, 5 of his players from last year are undrafted and still in the league so we could give him them back, plus 2 others that we all didn't want, and he's got a side to at least start with/complain about when he's back

And then just give a player to the others? It's not perfect but at least we all have teams and don't feel they're gaining an advantage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Am calling it. Gentlemen hasn't made a post since Dec 4th. Either he's been incarcerated, moved to the jungles of Borneo or is dead. (If it's the latter then my condolences to his family and friends).

Whatever the case, we have an issue with Classy Gentlemen. We either pick the rest of his team and hope he shows up (as he has been a regular over the past few years), or we can the team and re-introduce the bye. Need an executive decision on this Pie 4 Life .

gym4life is showing his usual dedication to these sorts or games. Has been posting frequently in the SFA and last on at 7:50am this morning. Stop being a prick and take your last two selections. :) You have 24 hours otherwise you go into the season two players short.

Yep. Am calling it. Gentlemen hasn't made a post since Dec 4th. Either he's been incarcerated, moved to the jungles of Borneo or is dead. (If it's the latter then my condolences to his family and friends).

Whatever the case, we have an issue with Classy Gentlemen. We either pick the rest of his team and hope he shows up (as he has been a regular over the past few years), or we can the team and re-introduce the bye. Need an executive decision on this Pie 4 Life .

gym4life is showing his usual dedication to these sorts or games. Has been posting frequently in the SFA and last on at 7:50am this morning. Stop being a prick and take your last two selections. :) You have 24 hours otherwise you go into the season two players short.
Do we have anyone in mind friends/regular posters to replace Gentlemen? Did you know of anyone?

Happy to make the swap if required. Not a huge fan of naming a team even though I hate the bye. Like a coach in control of the one team. If we can find someone great.

Do we have anyone in mind friends/regular posters to replace Gentlemen? Did you know of anyone?

Happy to make the swap if required. Not a huge fan of naming a team even though I hate the bye. Like a coach in control of the one team. If we can find someone great.
Well if you have noone, let me know and my daughter will take it. She'd do no worse than Pie did when the comp first stated. He was a kid and crap for ages.

Well if you have noone, let me know and my daughter will take it. She'd do no worse than Pie did when the comp first stated. He was a kid and crap for ages.

So true. Could be worse, I guess I could be living off past glories while slowly tumbling down the ladder letting the new kids pass me ;)

Will amos be able to handle his daughter surpassing him season 1?

He will probably find a way to live of her achievements to win win :p

She will conveniently lose her internet access rights in the week they meet...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back