Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 3

Geelong Supporters - are they Victoria's dirty little secret?

• Yes, thank goodness they're mostly confined to a single town.

• Yes, out of sight & out of mind. We shun them and rightly so.

• No, every state has a criminal underclass.

• No, they're people too... poorly bred perhaps but that's not their fault.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a tradition that dates back to 2008 that this is your Grand Final just read Jimmy Bartells article again
We lose today and we are equal 3rd on the ladder. Every team in the comp would have taken a 3-1 start to the year if offered in the pre-season. We are humming along nicely. This is as big as it gets for the Hawks though, completely humiliated by a franchise last week, make no mistake this is very much the Hawk's grand final of 2017. Shouldn't make too much of a difference though, you can try all you like, but you just can't polish a turd I'm afraid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see the next tier in Motlop, Duncan, Guthrie, Parfitt and Parsons really lay the boat into the Hawfs and experience what it's like to give them a good old-fashioned shellacking. In all seriousness Hawks are a lot worse than I first thought, something is seriously wrong at the club besides just a talent deficit. Players just have no ticker anymore.

Gee its beautiful camping weather out.
Hawthorns brilliant new strategy of resting and relaxing for the first half of the year is going right to plan- I think were going to be taking it even easier next week, just need to check with the rules commitee as to whether setting up hammocks at half back is allowed, if not I think we're going with the fall back strategy of blow up mattresses. Either way is fine as long as they can get some good quality napping into most of the players.

Worrying signs for Geelong, playing at the same standard as Gold Coast...

Gee its beautiful camping weather out.
Hawthorns brilliant new strategy of resting and relaxing for the first half of the year is going right to plan- I think were going to be taking it even easier next week, just need to check with the rules commitee as to whether setting up hammocks at half back is allowed, if not I think we're going with the fall back strategy of blow up mattresses. Either way is fine as long as they can get some good quality napping into most of the players.

Worrying signs for Geelong, playing at the same standard as Gold Coast...
Nah we did it at your home ground

And gee how fortunate we dodged the bullet with Frawley and managed to pick up Henderson. Younger, far superior key defender. Smart decisions off-field is why the Geelong Cats are still up there with the best while the Hawks have dropped off the pace and are spending quite a bit of time with everyone's old mate 0wen.

And gee how fortunate we dodged the bullet with Frawley and managed to pick up Henderson. Younger, far superior key defender. Smart decisions off-field is why the Geelong Cats are still up there with the best while the Hawks have dropped off the pace and are spending quite a bit of time with everyone's old mate 0wen.

They weren't still up there in 2015 while Hawthorn were threepeating and Geelong had to open the chequebook.

Geelong never got up to Hawthorn's speed, so it's odd to even compare the two, they're like the Justlin Gatlin to our Usain Bolt.

They weren't still up there in 2015 while Hawthorn were threepeating and Geelong had to open the chequebook.

Geelong never got up to Hawthorn's speed, so it's odd to even compare the two, they're like the Justlin Gatlin to our Usain Bolt.
Your melt has been noted whilst simultaneously refreshing me.

We still went 11-1-9 in 2015, our club actually takes pride even in our down years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back