2017 LFFL Trade Week/s

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid-Season TRADE PERIOD + DRAFT

The trade period will begin May 29, 9am (after the conclusion of the Skooks Cup final). It will run for three weeks until Friday, June 16, 11.59pm. The Mid-Season Draft will then commence with teams naming their delistees on the same night.

Each team can name a maximum of two delistees who are not LTI to cut from their list, these players are ineligible to be drafted by another club in the Mid-Season Draft or be selected until the end-of-year draft.

As we will likely have a maximum of 20 picks, it should take us no more than 4-5 days to get through it, hence the draft must be conclued prior to Adelaide/Hawthorn's clash on Thursday, June 22. Pie 4 Life will be going on annual leave for four weeks from there so he is excited for that Friday.

TRADES:

1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc. as we've always done it :)

Confirmed trades, post people just have to confirm in this thread. Cheers

Could everyone please update their Current List in the Completed Team Lists thread to make life a little easier for both the Mid Season Draft and for Trades?

I'll amend mine now and Bump it so it is at the top of the page.

Mine hasnt changed....not sure what I really need either.

I have plenty of talent on the pine, that I might be willing to ship off with another player as steak knives for an elite player.

Since it's pretty quiet, I'll put my list in here, happy to trade pretty much anyone if the deal is right. Looking to fill a tackler/back position as well as another ruck potentially. Happy to trade two potential carryovers for one gun and and average player.

South West Dragons 2017 Team List:

Scott Pendlebury (Collingwood)
Nick Riewoldt (St Kilda)
Luke Shuey (West Coast)
Nic Naitanui (West Coast)
Josh Jenkins (Adelaide)
Jaeger O'Meara (Gold Coast)
Ben Cunnington (North Melbourne)
Leigh Montagna (St Kilda)
Brent Stanton (Essendon)
Jacob Hopper (GWS)
Rupert Wills (Collingwood)
Jarryd Lyons (Gold Coast)
Travis Cloke (Western Bulldogs)
Mitch Wallis (Western Bulldogs)
Touk Miller (Gold Coast)
Jarrod Witts (Gold Coast)
Dale Thomas (Carlton)
Chris Mayne (Collingwood)
Josh Schache (Brisbane)
Nathan Vardy (West Coast)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone wants scott selwood...I will take their whole team....as steak knives :)
Only the eight tackles last night. Pretty quiet night for him haha.

In all seriousness, would trade a mid for a tackler (got a fair few elite ones).

Mid-Season TRADE PERIOD + DRAFT

The trade period will begin May 29, 9am (after the conclusion of the Skooks Cup final). It will run for three weeks until Friday, June 16, 11.59pm. The Mid-Season Draft will then commence with teams naming their delistees on the same night.

Each team can name a maximum of two delistees who are not LTI to cut from their list, these players are ineligible to be drafted by another club in the Mid-Season Draft or be selected until the end-of-year draft.

As we will likely have a maximum of 20 picks, it should take us no more than 4-5 days to get through it, hence the draft must be conclued prior to Adelaide/Hawthorn's clash on Thursday, June 22. Pie 4 Life will be going on annual leave for four weeks from there so he is excited for that Friday.
Cheers
So when does it start?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back