Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 3

Geelong Supporters - are they Victoria's dirty little secret?

• Yes, thank goodness they're mostly confined to a single town.

• Yes, out of sight & out of mind. We shun them and rightly so.

• No, every state has a criminal underclass.

• No, they're people too... poorly bred perhaps but that's not their fault.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handbaggers interviewing the biggest peaheart of all Jack Watts because they missed out on Stringer! You can't make this s**t up LOL

#whenitmatters

Yep Jack Watts is the Catters missing ingredient to a premiership!

May as well get Catman from the crowd and tell him to slot in at full forward!

W0ZFDjw.gif

Although to be fair he showed a lot more passion in the stands than the Catters did themselves in the QF and PF combined!

tenor.gif

Handbaggers interviewing the biggest peaheart of all Jack Watts because they missed out on Stringer! You can't make this s**t up LOL

#whenitmatters

You can. Hawks did it last year with Vickery.

Take a look in the mirror catflog. You've been irrelevant since 2011. Richmond, Footscray, Melbourne, Essendon. .... even Fremantle are more relevant today.

The mighty Catters are like expired milk

If we're expired milk you guys are a stinky soft cheese.

There are posters on your board who genuinely believe you can turn Jack Watts around. Hahahahahahahaha

Thanks. Saves me from going over there.

Hawks are a Leyland P76.

You actually thought Ty Vickery could become effective. You bellend.
Me personally? No I ******* didn't you muppet, if you're gonna talk s**t get your facts straight. Don't paint me with the same brush as clueless team board sycophants because every club has plenty of them.

Me personally? No I ******* didn't you muppet, if you're gonna talk s**t get your facts straight. Don't paint me with the same brush as clueless team board sycophants because every club has plenty of them.

Vickery is still better than Motflop and Dangerdud!

:$ One of yours, Bosk?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not as sad as counting night flags..Lol.
And Boasting Five day Five night premierships..
Totally embarasing.

It might seem embarrassing if you didn't understand that night finals games were legit competitions back in the 80s, which is the decade you're referring to.

It might seem embarrassing if you didn't understand that night finals games were legit competitions back in the 80s, which is the decade you're referring to.
Leigh Matthews was a diving sniper who pisses with his pants around his ankles with the hope someone will take him roughly from behind.

OG 48%er.

(nttawwt, vote yes. #Lethalitystherapistisaman)

16>13

Last edited:
Jeff did ok last time around :$

feba98ec9f3ea3d2a917c158d16886b0
Lol! He will * your joke of a club faster than he shut primary schools and gave the land to his developer mates.
Why are you posting here anyway Nuggets?
Shouldn't you be too busy bench pressing engine blocks, shagging girls half your age and counting your millions while combing your full head glorious hair?
Welching flog!

16 > 13.

Leigh Matthews was a diving sniper who pisses with his pants around his ankles with the hope someone will take him roughly from behind.

OG 48%er.

(nttawwt, vote yes. #Lethalitystherapistisaman)

16>13

No mention of 1963 sore anoos, so you lose points for that. Otherwise, a pretty good impression.

Vickery is better than Dangerdud, Motflop and Sookwood all put together.... he doesn't have an over inflated ego therefore he is better than them!
Its this sort of posting brilliance that encouraged Geelong Dynasty to send the pm suggesting we Catters all put you on ignore.
GD must not have been aware we never read your s**t boring posts anyway.
You're just like Liam Shiels- a vanilla plodder who no one notices because you're s**t.

16 > 13

Its this sort of posting brilliance that encouraged Geelong Dynasty to send the pm suggesting we Catters all put you on ignore.
GD must not have been aware we never read your s**t boring posts anyway.
You're just like Liam Shiels- a vanilla plodder who no one notices because you're s**t.

16 > 13

Get stuffed every Catflog knows that I speak the truth and it eats them up inside that such an astute person could be so atomically correct :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back