OWULL - Once Was Ultimate League League

Remove this Banner Ad

You can never have too many centres
Just looked at your picks holy crap is that an elite squad. Lebron, KD, 3 good centres and 2 good PGs. I resign... :p

No but really, Lebron & KD is ridic. I wanted to take KD but just couldn't do it since he's my most disliked player in the league by a long way.

Didn't Lin just go down with a season/career ending knee injury?...In fact cancel that question mark he did. Gotta be a better pg option Moo

Ahhhhh for *s sake!!!!!

Thanks guys ...I checked with the Commissioner.

He's an a-hole ..he said...

'Do your research Moo, it was out there and if I let you off ...everyone will want it'

Someone's gotta finish last!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks guys ...I checked with the Commissioner.

He's an a-hole ..he said...

'Do your research Moo, it was out there and if I let you off ...everyone will want it'

Someone's gotta finish last!

True but an exception can be made in this case.

True but an exception can be made in this case.

I know it could but as Commissioner I have to be exceptionally hard on myself.

I won't win but I'll stay active and I'm pretty sure I can finish off the bottom.

I play these games for fun and a bit of banter....so if you guys will stop being so nice, I'll get back to hating on you all.

I know it could but as Commissioner I have to be exceptionally hard on myself.

I won't win but I'll stay active and I'm pretty sure I can finish off the bottom.

I play these games for fun and a bit of banter....so if you guys will stop being so nice, I'll get back to hating on you all.

I have to admit picking Lin then was an average choice, so perhaps it was karma.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back