Flogstradamus Tom Boyd Deal Haters

Remove this Banner Ad

Do what you like, just don't expect me to take it seriously

Bont at 1, Boyd where Bont was and Sicily off the page somewhere would be a good start

Hard to take you seriously if you think Boyd should be no.6 on that list, all the other players in that list have played more than one good game.

Bont at 1, Boyd where Bont was and Sicily off the page somewhere would be a good start

Boyd at 6?
0d1d92d3b3f7e9e22f15443c68a216eb.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bont at 1? He had a good year in 2016 but was average this season.

I'd take Kelly in a heartbeat over the Bont.

I think Cripps has performed well in a poor side. Is he better than Bont? It's very close.

Boyd in the top 6? Based on what? He's played 1 good game in 4 years and earned $1m a season doing it.

Under no circumstances should you ever compare yourself to Mof.

None. Nil. Nada.

Who asked you, **********?

Mof does his list, I've done mine. Boyd is s**t and this thread is a testament to my undoubted football knowledge and your ability to not only know nothing about football but your willingness to fellate anyone who you think will be your friend.

Keep on suckin', loser. :)

I think Cripps has performed well in a poor side. Is he better than Bont? It's very close.

Boyd in the top 6? Based on what? He's played 1 good game in 4 years and earned $1m a season doing it.

Who asked you, **********?

Mof does his list, I've done mine. Boyd is s**t and this thread is a testament to my undoubted football knowledge and your ability to not only know nothing about football but your willingness to fellate anyone who you think will be your friend.

Keep on suckin', loser. :)

There's a difference:

Mof's good.

You're not.

Northern Lights is a gimp.

I'd take Bont over Kelly, and either over Cripps.

There's a difference:

Mof's good.

You're not.

Northern Lights is a gimp.

Your track record isn't flash.

Look at this thread for instance. :)

Feelin' the jealousy here...

You all jealous!

Jealous haters will hate - feel the jealous hate!

Thanks, Professor. Another rocket scientist making himself available in an advisory capacity (consultation fees apply?).

Here's another conundrum: why do you, and all other erstwhile Dees supporters*, care about Tom Boyd?

Hardly worth the vindictive disdain, I would have thought.

* snow season excepted

You say some funny things, Boosh.

Next you'll be claiming that the Dogs have taken a big risk giving Boyd 7 years on big money...

No, I'm saying I'm starting to believe that you actually think Tom Boyd is a risk for the Dogs.

Am I right?

Time to make yourself clear, Booshy!

Premiership player Tom Boyd has done it again:

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2017-06-06/big-dogs-extend-deals

Oh me, oh my, where will it all end?

*wrings hands, gnashes teef*

Hey mods, let's close this garbage thread, hey?

No wonder you want it closed... :$

The Mighty Boosh, thoughts?

His contract has already pushed out club champions Cloke, Crameri, M.Boyd, Stringer, Hamling and even their beloved captain Murphy.
Who will be next in the firing line?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a bit concerning to be on so much money and still be overlooked to represent his country in AFL-IR

They might play him in the 2nd test to give Ireland a chance.

They might play him in the 2nd test to give Ireland a chance.
Could play McCartin and tank completely. Australia could use the draft picks.

No way this bloke is in top 20 draftees of 2013, based on his tendencies to glass his teammates and tap out when it all gets a bit much.

No way this bloke is in top 20 draftees of 2013, based on his tendencies to glass his teammates and tap out when it all gets a bit much.
Yeah yeah but he played one rooly good game in a GF! Dat totes justifies his $7m contract!!

Oh s**t...... just realized this means we've been underpaying Ryan Schoenmakers at least 600k a year. :huh:

lel $1m a year and the spud can't even get a game in a praccy match

still jelly over the dawks 2016 finals straight sets???

let it go dude... let it go...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-03-01/jlt-squads-dogs-hawks-lions-swans-suns-cats

lel $1m a year and the spud can't even get a game in a praccy match

Bevo said that not all players will be playing both JLT matches and we could run at half strength due to Australia Post AFL Community Camps. We are booked in for Ballarat for 1-2nd of March and 2-3rd of March in Hamilton and have committed players to both community camps to help win over the Western Victoria regions.

Bevo said that not all players will be playing both JLT matches and we could run at half strength due to Australia Post AFL Community Camps. We are booked in for Ballarat for 1-2nd of March and 2-3rd of March in Hamilton and have committed players to both community camps to help win over the Western Victoria regions.
So $$$$ over football. That is Norf like

Remove this Banner Ad

Back