Conspiracy Theory NASA Frauds

Remove this Banner Ad

I didnt believe there was actually blood inside animals. I figured it was a conspiracy by scientists to stop us getting the yummy candy inside them.

Anyway, Im banned from Zoos now :(
Huh?
The microscopic world we have some idea about,the macroscopic world is what we are clueless about.
Which one should we be figuring out first if we're genuine?
Some idea is a good place to start,why make jokes to deflect?
Are you from the bay lol?

There are multiple videos put together in the first video. Covering many things from no combustion or thrust is possible in space. To how only physical objects can indeed gain temperature in the thermosphere tho NASA asserts it's the opposite. To no condensation is possible in space. But even just the Gamma Correcting of the raw video footage of the car in space shows that it's been "photoshopped".

There are multiple videos put together in the first video. Covering many things from no combustion or thrust is possible in space. To how only physical objects can indeed gain temperature in the thermosphere tho NASA asserts it's the opposite. To no condensation is possible in space. But even just the Gamma Correcting of the raw video footage of the car in space shows that it's been "photoshopped".

Any time stamps you can guide us to?

Or are you asking us to watch hours upon hours of conspiracy videos to “hunt” for this damning evidence?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Astronauts

Able to deal with complexity of space, stumped at the basics of a using go pro camera.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe

You will like this one

The doco was made in 1997, by James m Collier (investigative reporter), he died in 1998:rolleyes:

Enjoy.

This is some of the cringiest viewing brought to you by NASA.

Listen to the guy fumble and bumble his way through something he obviously has no idea about.

This guy was in charge of delivering the payload on Mars ...lmao

This is some of the cringiest viewing brought to you by NASA.

Listen to the guy fumble and bumble his way through something he obviously has no idea about.

This guy was in charge of delivering the payload on Mars ...lmao

Just watched it.

I have no clue what you’re on about. Where was he fumbling and bumbling?

Seemed like a very lighthearted press conference 48hrs after the successful landing of curiosity, and most likely immediately post (during??) some very intense nerd partying.

Just watched it.

I have no clue what you’re on about. Where was he fumbling and bumbling?

Seemed like a very lighthearted press conference 48hrs after the successful landing of curiosity, and most likely immediately post (during??) some very intense nerd partying.

He had no freaking idea what he was talking about a very big clue to this was the constant handballing of the questions put to him. If it wasn't a NASA love fest any decent reporter would of grilled him for more answers.

I wonder what his "big secret" was that he was going to tell that reporter. ***Psssst it's all bullshit***

He had no freaking idea what he was talking about a very big clue to this was the constant handballing of the questions put to him. If it wasn't a NASA love fest any decent reporter would of grilled him for more answers.

I wonder what his "big secret" was that he was going to tell that reporter. ***Psssst it's all bullshit***

Sure thing.

Which bit is bullshit?

Which bits didn’t he have a clue on?

Sure thing.

Which bit is bullshit?

Which bits didn’t he have a clue on?

I am not too sure what you're confused about.

Reporter 1

Adam tell me about the landing?

Adam's first sentence ...

Ok Greg ummmm I can't tell you much. ***fumble bumble***handball****

Second reporter asks about image file type of the important data

Which Adam responds unfortunately I cannot....**handball**

3rd reporter the secret.....

Adam conveniently forgets....

Pretty clear cut.

I am not too sure what you're confused about.

Reporter 1

Adam tell me about the landing?

Adam's first sentence ...

Ok Greg ummmm I can't tell you much. ***fumble bumble***handball****

Second reporter asks about image file type of the important data

Which Adam responds unfortunately I cannot....**handball**

3rd reporter the secret.....

Adam conveniently forgets....

Pretty clear cut.

Why don’t you actually quote what he says?

Why don’t you actually quote what he says?

Don't need to, the first sentence in his replies says it all. The rest of his gargle is cringe-worthy and embarrassing effort to sound like he knows what he is talking about....then gets a desperate handball away to deflect.

Last edited:
Don't need to, the first sentence in his replies says it all. The rest of his gargle is cringe-worthy and embarrassing effort to sound like he knows what he is talking about....then gets a desperate handball away to deflect.

And you’ve just told me all I need to know about your “argument”....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back