Other All things Snooker

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh sick just realised I'll be able to watch some live snooker tonight before I pass out

used to just watching the recording. I think Neil is the second game which sucks cos it won't start till like 5:45am or something, but still get to watch Ronnie in action and watch the replay of Neil

hoping for a Robertson v Ronnie final. I wouldn't even know who to go for cos Ronnie is my favourite player, but Neil is Aussie. It's a win/win for me

Robertson 4-2 down to Trump

Playing like s**t currently missing balls all over the place and his long game has deserted him.

Doubt he gets to the final from here and even if he does neither player are going to be a problem for Ronnie.

Neil gets that 7th frame and it is back to a 1 frame deficit at 4-3.

Both players so nervy and this is excruciating to watch when you are barracking hard for a certain player to win! I love these games though when i don't care who wins but when Neil is out there i am nervous as * on every shot. :(

Table also playing very differently to yesterday after they re clothed it last night.

Both players seem to be struggling judging the pace of the table as the Cue ball is VERY slow running against the brand new Nap on this cloth. Hitting with the Nap the table looks to be lightning quick but gee it is holding up when running against it making it hard to judge shots coming off the rails.

Trump wins 6-4.

Probably the worst i have seen Neil play for months and should not of even been that close and it just wasn't his night tonight.

I hope Ronnie totally smacks Trump in the final.

yeah that was a rubbish match

Just a forget match really for Neil.

I have never seen him miss a straight on Blue before to the middle pocket which is only a few feet at best and not to mention the regulation straight Brown that he also jawed as it stayed out! Just totally WTF moments from a player of his caliber and those misses would be the equivalent of an AFL player missing a straight set shot at goal with the man on the mark on the goal line!

Then Trump got a flukey snooker after missing a long Red snagging the Cue ball right behind the Brown ball which took Neil 4 tries to lay up to the pack of Reds.

Just a terrible what can go wrong did for Neil type of match. :(

Trump wont get near Ronnie if he plays the same level tonight.

I don't mind if Neil gets beat by the better player and he keeps him in his chair because he is smashing in 80+ breaks every frame and that is just being outclassed, but losing because of mistakes that are so rare and giving the other bloke multiple visits to the table just sucks! Especially to a brat like Trump and make him beat you with his own Cue and decent potting / break building not from mistakes coming form your own. :mad:

Great to see Robertson win the Welsh Open. Just one question about Neil, is that his real hair or doesn't he own a brush? :)

Should see pictures of him when he was first on the world scene and his hair back in those days!

I just finished watching the replay now and when Bingham came back from 7-3 down to level it up at 7-7 i thought here we ******* go......

Neil than steadied with 2 excellent breaks under a huge amount of pressure with so much momentum lost to secure the win 9-7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should see pictures of him when he was first on the world scene and his hair back in those days!

I just finished watching the replay now and when Bingham came back from 7-3 down to level it up at 7-7 i thought here we ******* go......

Neil than steadied with 2 excellent breaks under a huge amount of pressure with so much momentum lost to secure the win 9-7.
yep when it got to 7-7 I thought Bingham was gonna do it. My recording actually finished at 7-7 (stupid Foxtel) but I got to watch the replay so all good

yep when it got to 7-7 I thought Bingham was gonna do it. My recording actually finished at 7-7 (stupid Foxtel) but I got to watch the replay so all good

So did mine!

I also recorded the replay that came on at 1pm today just in case the game went over time and lucky i did!

Some of the games were a bit shabby, but Neil's potting in the deciding frame was outstanding.

Some of the games were a bit shabby, but Neil's potting in the deciding frame was outstanding.

I love the tactical side of the game and long frames with a heap of safety play but i can understand if others don't and want century breaks all the time etc.

Also i like it when they miss Blacks off it's own spot because it makes me feel so much better that these blokes do it to!

I get it on the sports channel on FOX.

That is very delayed as Eurosports have the rights to all live events.

Just last week Fox sports were showing replays of the masters and the champion of champion events and they were months ago now.

That is very delayed as Eurosports have the rights to all live events.

Just last week Fox sports were showing replays of the masters and the champion of champion events and they were months ago now.

I watched it from 5:30am, which equates to around 7pm in Wales, and it ran overtime, so I would suggest it was live. It was replayed later on at 12:30pm.

I watched it from 5:30am, which equates to around 7pm in Wales, and it ran overtime, so I would suggest it was live. It was replayed later on at 12:30pm.
Cool.

I just going on what is broadcast into Melbourne live via Foxtel.

It may vary from state to state.

If Eurosport was on Kayo you wouldn’t need to watch it live or record it, you could watch it on demand whenever you like. I imagine that’s similar to Foxtel IQ4.

Neil is into the Players Championship final after being Trump. will player the winner of Ronnie vs Allen. carn Ronnie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back