Chelsea's slide

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean Zidane would choose if we wanted to work at Chelsea and Blanc is your fall back option.

Dunno, I really dont want either but Zidane would be a huge flop imo. For us anyway, but i guess everyone would be with the state we are in

Last edited:

Does it really matter who Chelsea employ as manager? They won the Champions League with RDM ffs

Is Zidane actually a good coach? Real never did that great in the league.
9 trophies in 2.5 years isn't bad including one la liga title and three UCL's.

He seems to be good at managing egos and Chelsea have plenty of them.

chef you keep saying what you need but you're not really giving many names. You should visit the Arsenal thread, a lot of posters share this trait.
Doesnt matter who we put in atm with the lack of direction the club has and the group of players who represent it. Our management issue isnt our greatest problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

Perfect fit.

Time we get a man manager in to lead this team. Enough of the "tactical geniuses" who end up having no plan B and the players hating them.

Do you know who would do a better job than Emery? Wenger.
Admittedly I haven't seen much of Arsenal under Emery, but why have fans turned on him? He's inherited a terrible defence, yet has you one point outside the top 4. Ozil situation aside, looks like he's meeting or even exceeding expectations.

Seems our clubs are in a similar position. Players shafting managers, Woody and Marina spending on dross and no DOF giving the club direction.
Even if Ole doesn't get the job, he has given the board an idea of what the club need going forward which is pleasing. I think the players shafting managers only really applies to our last manager. From the fall out i hear that it was mostly Mou's fault and Rui Faria leaving.

Supposedly, SAF is quietly sorting stuff out behind the scenes now and is the one who brought Ole in and Mike Phelan. We have needed a DOF since SAF retired tbh.

Admittedly I haven't seen much of Arsenal under Emery, but why have fans turned on him? He's inherited a terrible defence, yet has you one point outside the top 4. Ozil situation aside, looks like he's meeting or even exceeding expectations.
don't think the fans want a yes man who is fine with europa league and shows limited ambition in the transfer market.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back