Think Tank CARN THE PAER

Remove this Banner Ad

I am sure you can add some more posts on the Carlton board pleading with them not to take Lobbe and then delete the same posts later on. :rainbow:

subaru, that is awfully sad.

Soooo... Bryce Gibbs for two first rounders.

LOL! :drunk::thumbsu:

No problem here. It is what it is. If it wins us a premiership then who cares?

How's the depth at Port now that a quarter of your list has walked out? Aaron Young for a future 4th? I know he's s**t but future 4th round s**t? Wow. We got more for Wigg :D

No problem here. It is what it is. If it wins us a premiership then who cares?

How's the depth at Port now that a quarter of your list has walked out? Aaron Young for a future 4th? I know he's s**t but future 4th round s**t? Wow. We got more for Wigg :D

Port freeing up even more cap space for next year.

I wonder who's on our radar?

Why are so many walking out at Port? Is it true that the infighting has taken a toll?

Is it true that there were punch ups in the crows rooms at half time of the grand final leaving The Big Texan Burger with a black eye? Is The Big Texan Burger one of the reasons players are leaving your team year after year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it true that there were punch ups in the crows rooms at half time of the grand final leaving The Big Texan Burger with a black eye? Is The Big Texan Burger one of the reasons players are leaving your team year after year?
Get his name right.

Here is Mr Potato Head doing his faux "tough guy' stare :D

upload_2017-10-19_20-24-33.jpeg

I am sure Mr Potato Head will call out Squibbs for walking out on his club.

Or does Mr Potato Head follow the Drakescoffeecake school of double standards :drunk:

Thanks for the like RonSon . Good to see you aren't getting carried away after 1 win.

Haven't you learnt anything from previous years? :D
You would know the feeling very well Meltingcake

Great game by Mr Potato Head on the weekend. No wonder the Camries made Sloane captain as it is only a matter of time before Mr Potato Head is dropped to the SANFL

Great weekend hey Xamo

All you flogs thought you could just turn up and win. It was hilarious watching Pyke have NFI in the coaches box.

Good weekend for Port flogs. We lose, you win.

But will it be just as good on weekends that Crows win and Port lose????

Still 22 rounds to go Nelso, but welcome back to the bay. The place wasnt the same without you.

Oh, BTW, Pyke has taken his team to a grand final, and we havent lost faith in him!!

Good weekend for Port flogs. We lose, you win.

But will it be just as good on weekends that Crows win and Port lose????

Still 22 rounds to go Nelso, but welcome back to the bay. The place wasnt the same without you.

Oh, BTW, Pyke has taken his team to a grand final, and we havent lost faith in him!!
You better send out a missing persons report for Mr Potato Head as he was nowhere to be seen last Saturday.

He is the biggest fraud in the AFL

Hate to tell you but Pyke is Gummy Bear version 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back