Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha was anyone listening to the cricket just then? Interview going on cuts out, then hear some guy yelling “Oh no! Guys, what the f***”. Then back to the interview after a few seconds.

I heard it. I have texted into the Tempur text line about it. It sounded like JJ's voice, but perhaps not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I listened in to the Birthday Show this morning. Did not know how involved Lyon was in the set up of the station at the beginning so it sort of made sense why most came back to say “hello”.

Ill wife or not, it was fairly obvious that KB still has a severe case of his own syndrome. (I have a father who suffers from the same condition which I coined “Kevin Bartlett Syndrome” which means once you feel you have been burned by someone or some thing, you hold that grudge for eternity, never moving past it).

Generally a pretty good show

I listened in to the Birthday Show this morning. Did not know how involved Lyon was in the set up of the station at the beginning so it sort of made sense why most came back to say “hello”.

Ill wife or not, it was fairly obvious that KB still has a severe case of his own syndrome. (I have a father who suffers from the same condition which I coined “Kevin Bartlett Syndrome” which means once you feel you have been burned by someone or some thing, you hold that grudge for eternity, never moving past it).

Generally a pretty good show

Guess it all comes down to two factors

If he wasn’t invited, then shame on Hutchy

If he was, can only presume his wife’s health problems would’ve been a huge contributing factor

Guess it all comes down to two factors

If he wasn’t invited, then shame on Hutchy

If he was, can only presume his wife’s health problems would’ve been a huge contributing factor
I think he’s said in the past that he doesn’t like Hutchy and was happy to have left. So not overly surprising he wasn’t there.

The other great SEN moment: the dude ringing in about seeing Didak and Shaw getting the wrecked car towed after a session at the Geebung. Poor old Scott Burns looking foolish as a result.

Also led to the only good Downfall parody video, which sadly seems to have now disappeared from the internet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back