Preview Changes & Preview - Norfs vs Ports Round 11 Saturday May 25th @ Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinn has broken his collarbone so he's a definite out. If Lachie Jones is available he makes sense as a straight swap. I'd also drop Burton and play BZT.

Sweet also needs to come in for Dante who is not quite ready physically.

Assuming Ollie is fine, I suspect one of Boak or Mead will make way.

Given there's only a 5 day turnaround between this upcoming game and the Thursday night game vs Carlton, I'd probably give Charlie the Saturday off, in which Boak or Mead would then stay in the side and play further forward (playing just the 3 tall forwards as opposed to the 4 from yesterday).

Mitch was poor but his form has been reliable until this game.

I know they are trying different leading sequences to avoid getting in each others way, maybe he was leading to nomans land🤷‍♂️

If manage Dixon
Sinn out (shame)
Burton has to go
Daniel V rested, he’s had his taste.

Sweet
Jones
BZT
And McKenzie for mine, with Jones the sub.

Assuming Mead and Ollie pull up okay, best Ollie avoids the pre game coffee shots!

Ollie Lord should be physically fit to run out a AFL game if he is over his injury.

He's had one sanfl game and probably been flogged on the track this week. He should be able to run out the game.

I'll make the case for Dante he's a better match up this week against a Ruck that's a similar size at around 105kgs. He's not giving 10kgs away.

I'd definitely have a look of dropping McEntee, Burton, Visentini and Wines.

I really don't like the idea of Wines playing with a bad ticker.

It would be great to have access to Rozee, Sweet, Zerk and Lachie Jones.

I would also seriously think about playing Bergman down back and a bit on the ball unless they think that he will eventually get the wing position.

did u see his kick from half back into the guts in the 3rd qtr? one of the smartest kicks i have seen in a while
I remember it. It was a wow kick. He also hit a target in our fwd 50 with a smart kick. Want to see more of that in the coming games

Yeah I'd go along with those changes. After a win Ken will not make wholesale changes but I think McEntee and Georgiades need to do more. Most of us know McEntee is a liability but Geogiades had a shocker.

Wines' heart palpitations are cause for concern but his condition might not keep him out if it does we have a replacement in Rozee.

Burton has to be carrying some sort of injury, either that or he has a real attitude problem. Some of his efforts, or lack of them yesterday were pathetic.
Visentini is promising but not quite ready for AFL.
Burton thing is weird, they hkeep telling us that McEntee is playing because of his effort, then Burton gets a gold pass for not doing the same thing.

We can have Allir’s awful stationary kicking to thank for Sinn’s injury. Has to be one of the worst stationary kicks in the league, not so bad on the run but far out it’s heart in your mouth stuff when he takes a mark and doesn’t play on.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can have Allir’s awful stationary kicking to thank for Sinn’s injury. Has to be one of the worst stationary kicks in the league, not so bad on the run but far out it’s heart in your mouth stuff when he takes a mark and doesn’t play on.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Allir's form has been down this season plus his first quarters are dreadful.

Cue the thunder clouds but **** it, this side needs to step up and wallop the Kangas. If we want to challenge for top 4 or even 2, you need to bank these wins and bank percentage. Carlton, Giants and Lions after that and we'll well and truly know where we sit.

IN: Rozee, Sweet, Jones
OUT: Wines (Heart), Visentini, Burton

Jones sub
Post-injury list
IN: Rozee, Sweet, Jones
OUT: Sinn (Collarbone), Visentini, Burton

Jones sub

I normally say just the 4 points is important, but this has to be a 10 goal win at least.
After the 2022 offseason, I'm happy to put a hold on Operation Sack Hinkley for one week every year to barrack for us to smash these campaigners so hard that they fold in shame after the game.

After the 2022 offseason, I'm happy to put a hold on Operation Sack Hinkley for one week every year to barrack for us to smash these campaigners so hard that they fold in shame after the game.
I'm sort of the same. However I suggest we beat them by 150 and then sack Ken because it wasnt 200.

Sinn has broken his collarbone so he's a definite out. If Lachie Jones is available he makes sense as a straight swap. I'd also drop Burton and play BZT.

Sweet also needs to come in for Dante who is not quite ready physically.

Assuming Ollie is fine, I suspect one of Boak or Mead will make way.

Given there's only a 5 day turnaround between this upcoming game and the Thursday night game vs Carlton, I'd probably give Charlie the Saturday off, in which Boak or Mead would then stay in the side and play further forward (playing just the 3 tall forwards as opposed to the 4 from yesterday).
Burton is just about the perfect sub (unless he is playing through an injury where his warm up needs to be predictable) and could use the rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back