Preview Changes & Preview - Yartapuulti vs Hawks Round 10 Sunday May 19th @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we simply don't have to play anyone 1) over 30 or 2) under an injury cloud against any bottom 4 team ever. they do it for bonuses and for brand management and all the wrong reasons. playing crap sides should be an exciting chance to see the next in line take the bull by the horns

Connor Rozee has been withdrawn from the Round 10 squad. The Yartapuulti captain successfully got through training on Friday, however the club has opted for a conservative approach to his recovery.

Connor Rozee has been withdrawn from the Round 10 squad. The Yartapuulti captain successfully got through training on Friday, however the club has opted for a conservative approach to his recovery.
Imagine my shock

Why even name him in the first place? This club just continues to do some bizarre things at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken getting hounded in the presser is why they have gone conservative on Rozee.

I'm sure they were planning on playing him but media backlash is one more thing to add to the scary list.
Ken likes to use the word scary a lot. I reckon if he hears a noise during the night he would send his wife outside with the torch.

So, I guess Connor Rozee being withdrawn from the squad is the 'big blow for the Power ' that NINE are on about?

The fact that Port named an extended squad should have sent a clear massage that someone was under an injury cloud and the odds are it was Rozee. Geez, the media like to beat up a headline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back