BigFooty Forum

MinerBoy
MinerBoy
Cheers mate. Had a huge few weeks. Haven't run, moving house, wifey in hospital, ended up selling off my GF ticket to stay home with kids while Jules in hossie. Was a really enjoyable day after some tough weeks
The King!
The King!
Yep glad your clubs given your some good times with all the other stuff. Cups down here wednesday might even go sneak a look
MinerBoy
MinerBoy
Geez mate I've upset a few of your supporters just because I didn't see why they got upset over Clarkos presser.... but there's one new bloke that seems completely troppo. BuddyMagik or something... Weird.
MinerBoy
MinerBoy
But anyway, was hoping we'd get you blokes but never really looked like it. Few times we had momentum and I thought we might run over you but we just couldn't capitalise. Hopefully win the next 3 before NM. How's your draw looking?
You have an event today?
The King!
The King!
People take it too seriously mate its bloody odd really, so desperate for hawks officials/fans etc to give sydney credit or whatever, but would not give it the other way. Either way long season. Heaps of time to go. Hows the running?
The King!
The King!
I thought hawks would get us, helps hodge out, seems if he misses we win, if he plays you guys get us, he must hate us. We have north next week think we will beat them to be honest, then suns and gws. I did the run of a multisport event today, sloppy trail run not really my forte
MinerBoy
MinerBoy
All in all running pretty good. 170kms April and just passed 100 in May. Only 2 runs this week as I've felt sore all over. knee and ankle joints aching. Feel like i'm coming down with something or perhaps just hit that running flat spot you need to battle through occassionally
The King!
The King!
I joined a local running group for handicapped races just mixes it up a bit, forces me to do some hills, got a 16k hill run this weekend yuck. Yeah saw ur smashing out the ks, you ever cross train or gym etc?
MinerBoy
MinerBoy
Nah pretty much just running. Hard to find time for more. Wife hates cricket season so try not to be out too often in the off season. Group running helps motivation though. Been doing slow group runs Thursday and thinking of joining the same crew on Monday nights for interval sessions
The King!
The King!
Good idea, just makes your more accountable too i find. If u ever come down for a hawks game will have to go for a run if i can keep up
MinerBoy
MinerBoy
Yeah that'd be awesome actually. Won't be this year but I should make an effort next year. Will definitely yell out if so
MinerBoy
MinerBoy
Will be in Hobart in November for the Aus-SA Test though. Bucks weekend. Might kill me at my age. Fly in Friday and out Monday lol
The King!
The King!
Lol he is odd
MinerBoy
MinerBoy
You shouldn't have joined in. Lol. I'm suspecting a troll though the longer this goes.
The King!
The King!
Hard to resist sometimes :p
Back