JBMAN
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Hey JB, I am not sure if you have a FB account, but if you want to join mine then look me up under Ken Seinor.
    I do a weekly thing on the games every week during the season.Just a bit of fun.
    I found OAF message in my spam file today.
    LOL looks like I wont be getting an invite back.
    Regards
    Ken.
    JBMAN
    JBMAN
    Will do. OzF is as dead as, I had a look the other day.
    ken_seinor@yahoo.com.au
    all lower case.
    Yes I am a member have been since day one.
    anchor man
    anchor man
    JB, if you would like a copy of my email , I will send it to you.Just need an email.
    Great to hear from you both.I have just finished writing to him.I am not sure just what the response will be, as I have been pretty scathing in my assessment of the site.GTR, thanks for the support.
    I will just let you know that I have not asked to be relisted. I have left that up to him, but might even have thoughts about whether I want to go back there.
    If either of you would like to converse with me,
    JBMAN
    JBMAN
    I certainly wont be back there AM. Big Footy is far better and better administered. Every time I moderated on Ozfooty the admin over ruled me even though
    it was off topic, childish and absurd. Might catch up with you guys at the footy, I've been a member for 22 years. Cheers JB
    Hi there, are you JB from Oz footy?
    JBMAN
    JBMAN
    Thats correct Anchor glad to be out of there, it's just a mess. He's given you a fair bagging. You must have upset him, I know I did. This is a much better site and you can have genuine discussions here without all the Trolls. Are youa Freo member?
    gtrxuone
    gtrxuone
    Hi JBMAN+anchor man.
    Know you boys from OzFootyNet. Never really posted on the Freo forums that much.But all the best to you blokes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back