rbartlett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Hello Rhett. I have become curious lately as to how many seasons Gary Zimmerman has been with my team, Western Bulldogs. I reckon it must be presently beyond 30. On one particular profile page on the internet it states Zimmerman was once with Richmond (as well as Essendon). Do you know which years Gary was club doctor for the Tigers?
    Two 90 min audio tapes per game Quarter on each side , as for the film I do own the original 8mm film which I have had transfer to DVD, more then happy to let them have copies of any they like
    rbartlett
    rbartlett
    I'll ask them for you mate. Are you suggesting to donate the original home movie, or a copy of it.
    With the radio calls, do you have them on cassettee. Would that be something you would donate to the NFSA if they were interested. Cheers Rhett.
    Hi Rhett, I noticed on one of the forum topics about statistics that you'd transposed 1965 VFL stats into a database or spreadsheet for *Paul*. Would you be happy to share it?
    rhett, personal collection, plus these days, trying to find hawthorn footage is getting harder, i am doing more 3 way trades, so the more footage i can obtain of other teams, hopefully will lead me to getting more hawthorn footage.
    tell me, since your involved with foxtels new footy broadcast, will they be showing any old footage at all, i mean footage from the 1980's?
    cheers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back