theGimp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Got South of Heaven today mate. Excellent stuff. Love Silent Scream, even though, I've heard other bands cover versions of that song.
    Sweet thought so. Huge metal fan, right here mate. ;) Even though I love old-school metal, I also love new metal, it beats listening to s**t like Justin Bieber. lol
    lol It's all good. I had to defend Essendon though, against a Carlton flog. Carlton supporters at games, cannot take any banter, a lot of them are pathetic mate. Had a few blues with um...Blues supporters. :eek: :p
    Congratulations on the win mate. I wasn't sure about the Bombers before the season, but they've proven me wrong, they've had a great last month especially.

I thought the Hall v Fletcher contest was a good one. Fletcher beat Hall when in a one on one contest but, Hall did well when he got on his bike, great contest between two old champions, at least Fletcher didnt use Squibb Thompson's dirty tactics. :p

I have nothing against you, despite what you've said in the Bay, I'm prepared to keep it there. ;)

Congratulations on the win, and like I said, I don't hate Essendon. I thought Brent Stanton was best on ground. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back