Remove this Banner Ad

• Your av just won the internet
    Reactions: Lord Nicholson
    Lord Nicholson
    Lord Nicholson
    I wanted the red carpet being unfurled and Bugs popping up like that at the last instance from within the carpet which is potentially the best piece of physical comedy Chuck Jones ever did. Which is saying a lot.

This shall suffice.
    I've had Strange Apparatus stuck in my head for the last three days so thanks for that!
    Reactions: Lord Nicholson
    Lord Nicholson
    Lord Nicholson
    Have been singing random verses at work. Get some strange looks at the "Shh! Howard Johnson is moving his bowels."
    Found out Harold Ramis had died from one of your posts I read this morning before I got up.

Shitty way to start the day man. :(
    Hey man, thanks for all your efforts on the Essendon board. welcome back to civilian life. If you need anything, you know where I am.
    Essendon Board needs more you.
    Beerfish
    Beerfish
    Vale.
    Lord Nicholson
    Lord Nicholson
    Sincere apologies... I'm taking an extended break from a lot of things at the moment, have gone full hermit by and large for a bit.
    Beerfish
    Beerfish
    Well Happy Festivus. Hope all is well.
    Yes, we are the GodWhackers, who rip and chop and slice, for crimes beyond imagining it's time to pay the price.
    Got yourself a promotion mate? That went through nice and quiet like....... =D
    Lord Nicholson
    Lord Nicholson
    Yes, just chugging along. Everyone's so well behaved though. Have kept my powder dry.
    Jade
    Jade
    Give me a day or two mate, and you can unleash the fury.....
    Hey mate, I was really bored at uni, so if you haven't done the votes for the hawks game yet the results were:

5. Wtason
    4. Gumbleton
    3. Carlisle
    2. Fletcher
    1. Monfries
    eth-dog
    eth-dog
    meh, I was bored and it was a good filler. I can do them for Friday if you want
    Lord Nicholson
    Lord Nicholson
    Oh, wait, I thought you were submitting your votes, and they just happened to line up. Now I sound like a patronising dingus.

Cheers for that, and yes, it would be much appreciated if you could do the Adelaide votes.
    eth-dog
    eth-dog
    No worries
    Mate, I posted a youtube video in response to the scarf/jacket waving in 96 in the Scrap looms as Essendon looks to MCG.
    I wouldn't have thought Steely Dan really went with football at all.. except maybe when someone is being stretchered off.
    So yeah Mt Belzoni.. the first comment on the youtube page featuring the Nightfly has this comment at the top:

I had this playing in my car when i picked up a date. Apparently Donald isn't cool enough for a 24 year old man to listen to. **** that bitch.

:D
    Hiya RIG. It's nice being in the rarefied air of people who have coughed up money. Looking down on the peasants below.

For some odd reason, the View Conversation button aint working. Dunno why. Saying I haven't confirmed my rego or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back