roos_fanatic08
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About Post areas

• Just wanted to show some appreciation in regards to your post re: Melbournes trading options for 2014 on the Melb board.. Some really good points, but more than anything - good to see constructive posts from 'outsiders'.
    Reactions: roos_fanatic08
    roos_fanatic08
    roos_fanatic08
    As I said I have a soft spot for you guys and the position you are in! I'm happy that I'm Welcome Over there and will contribute a bit more often now I know people will appreciate it.
    Though your post on Melbourne during this trade period was very good. Living in Thailand restricts info on what the club should be doing.
    Any chance you have time to do another one involving a PP. Say pick 1 overall is granted to Melb. What should they do with it, then if time, to do another 2014 team line up (incl Viney) and PP. Thanks again for great post.
    roos_fanatic08
    roos_fanatic08
    If you guys were to get a priority pick I'd just go to the draft and pick another midfielder. Two picks inside the top ten plus picking up Adams would set your midfield up for 10 years, alternatively you could look to sure up your half back line and pick up Scharenberg. I honestly can't see the AFL giving a priority within the first round however.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back