• You can keep quoting me and arguing with me, I'm sure you'll win as I'm banned from your precious board of princesses that can give it out but cry when they get it back. Harden up FFS!
    Bosk
    Bosk
    Why thankyou, your tears are delicious.
    H
    hoss
    Haha tears from a thread ban... don't think so :) BTW, agree with you completely on James Tird and Essendope.
    Bosk
    Bosk
    Well that's something to work on at least.
    I was just about to ask to be added to the 10k likes vip lounge but the thread was tragically closed :( Not really sure how to celebrate such a grand bigfooty milestone now. Guess I'll post here. Hi.
    Bosk
    Bosk
    Haha yeah it was a shame about the thread being locked as opposed to being permanently sticked as it rightfully should've been! Welcome to the club though mate. You're part of BigFooty's Elite now. (either that a massive Likewhore like yours truly, take your pick really)
    You completely and utterly embarrassed yourself during the off season, I can't believe you still show your face around here. hahahahahahaha
    Bosk
    Bosk
    I'd prefer you didn't disgrace my profile with your presence in future.
    I can't believe you're even in the FOTY poll, let along have so many votes. Well done on giving so many the absolute shits.
    Probitas_
    Probitas_
    Also great avatar, The good the bad and the ugly, top flick.
    Bosk
    Bosk
    Thanks mate, yeah I tried my best to piss off almost everyone this year and mostly succeeded haha. TY for comment on my av too, one of my fave films actually.
    Dude you're up...Essendone have cheated again so off to the Bay we go :)

I was gonna start a fred but I didnt want to step on your toes LOL

Joy to the World
    Hey BOSK....Pardon the intrusion....Just been banned from the POTY Thread by Bender 4 21 days....Must have hit a nerve with my last post I reckon!....Their caving....Take em on & give it to em Mate!
    Reactions: Xanman
    Bosk
    Bosk
    Much obliged for your support mate. Seems like the Bay mods have really lost the plot lately. Kudos for keeping them honest!
    Thurlow2Mackie
    Thurlow2Mackie
    Tissue, guys??
    I'm m onto your reverse troll matey.......you must have had something to do with not receiving a nomination in the POTY
    Reactions: Procrastinator35
    Bosk
    Bosk
    Reverse troll? Oh I wish. You're giving me way too much credit there. Yes I had something to do with it - its called getting under the mods skin and pissing them off to much lol. At least thats the only explanation I can arrive at
    Where are you getting this constant stream of groovy avatars from dude?
    Reactions: Wonaeamirri33
    Bosk
    Bosk
    Theyre called Cinemagraphs, do a google search and you'll find hundreds of them. Easily cropped into avatar form.
    Retired Jimmy
    Retired Jimmy
    I will....they are brilliant, can I do them on my iPad or do I need to do them on my MacBook
    Bosk
    Bosk
    Beats me I'm not a Mac user. But I would've thought an ipad would be plenty powerful enough to run a program that can edit them. You'll need something that can manipulate multi frame GIFs.
    Who's the new Avi and from what movie? Don;t think it's Grace Kelly...
    Reactions: Bosk
    Bosk
    Bosk
    Kim Novak from Vertigo mate. One of Hitchcock's very best.
    Now....That's what I Call an Avatar!
    Reactions: Bosk
    Bosk
    Bosk
    Say hello to my little friend! Glad you like it mate :D
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    That's a cracker mate, how good is Pacino. So you've had Buscemi, Hepburn... Who's next week.
    What about Max Cady (De Niro) from Cape Fear. Awesome character
    Bosk
    Bosk
    Cheers Les! Yeah this is the best of them so far. They're called Cinemagraphs and I have a shitload of them ready to turn into avatars.I may have a De Niro one too I'll have to check.
    Congrats to your boys Bosky Xxxx
    Have loved watching them play this year.

On another happy note..ASADA is coming! ASADA is coming!
    Bosky congrats on the win a pity youre not here now to recognize and enjoy it. Even some of the geelol supporters found yoyr pm funny and was a fair thing if you didn't know. #standbybosk and enjoy the title.
    Reactions: Bosk and Wooshette
    Bosk
    Bosk
    Thank you mate, I felt it was something that had to be done after the way we Hawks have suffered at the hands of Geelong supporters for the past 5 years, was totally worth the ban shame about the poor timing though haha!
    Ahahahah Bosko you has been banned broz, you has been banned. Here's hoping it's a perma, have a s**t one. xD
    Bosk
    Bosk
    You'll always be a s**t poster mate. Enjoy being offended over the prelim for a very long time!
    JimmyDE
    JimmyDE
    Typical scum bag behaviour from you Robert kicking people while they are down!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back