• Hi grimlok, been using ffgenie for years and love your work. I'm trying to update my stats to Round 3, but can't use 'from website' as this is only to Round 1 and same goes for trying to get from VS website.

I'm using Mac with Safari and finally worked out how to view source but still having trouble. Any help you can provide will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Hey Grimlock, Just having an issue loading up ffgenie 2017 version mate. I'm getting the "Unable to launch the application". Any thoughts on what could be the issue mate? Cheers
    D
    daworm91
    Im not really a programmer so not sure of what all that means
    grimlock
    grimlock
    Thanks I think I've fixed it. Try again.

Also next time you start a Conversation with me.
    D
    daworm91
    Thanks Grimlock!! It works. Was the program only picking up RDT this year?
    Hi Grimlock. Sorry to bother you, i hope you don't mind me messaging you. Firstly i just want to say i love FFGenie, it's a great great program. I'm just wondering if you're bringing it out again for this year? Saw on the sourceforge.net site that it only has the 2014.3 version. Sorry again, would love to know, thank you.
    Hey grimlock - DId ffgenie stop getting new data as of round 17? That's what I'm seeing.
    grimlock
    grimlock
    Yeah sorry dude I've been away since then and haven't been able to update it. Will be back next week
    Hey mate, do you reckon o'keefe is done?
    grimlock
    grimlock
    He'll come in if someone 'slow' like Kennedy or is unavailable IMHO
    S
    Sid
    I'm not seeing his name mentioned much in the reserves though, which is why I'm asking...
    grimlock
    grimlock
    Wouldn't read too much into that. They usually promote the youngsters in those reports. His numbers have been massive, something like averaging 30 disposals and 9 tackles a game.
    I cant reply to you in the ressies thread, Robbie has banned me from several threads including that one, Cheers mate
    Grimlock - I'm trying to use FFgenie 2014.2 but it won't log in to get team details, just comes up with "couldn't find the login form"? Is this a bug you are looking at currently? BTW thanks for putting out such a brilliant program year on year :)
    grimlock
    grimlock
    Hey mate, if you're referring to User Teams, it isn't working yet. Hopefully soon.
    Goon_Squad
    Goon_Squad
    yeah that was what I was referring to. Good luck with the fix!
    the ASOS stuff got shipped! how long did your dress & heels take to reach you? Detracting that you live in WA of course. So maybe add on a day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back