Jake Melksham

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Dixon Webb

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2008
Launceston
AFL Club
Carlton
Really like the look of this kid. He can play inside or outside very well and has been compared to Lenny Hayes and Luke Power. What do people think about taking him at Pick 12?

[youtube]VFIxAubvnTc[/youtube]

Good call man, looks the goods hey.

him then Buckley next year (?)

Murphy, Gibbs, Judd, Melksham, Buckley, Robinson, McLean, Grigg, Joseph. man we are on our way to being the midfield kings

One kid who I suspect if you asked all of the recruiting managers in the AFL where they had him ranked, you'd get a fair difference. I saw Jake play in 3 different occassions this year - at the champs, in a schoolboys game (went to watch Dylan Buckley, and in the TAC Cup Final.

At the Champs, I thought he was ok. If I rated him out of 10, I would have given him a 6. Wasn't exceptional, but did standout.

At the schoolboys, it looked like he wanted to be somewhere else, and was very disappointing. Would have given him 2 out of 10 that day

And, at the TAC Cup Final, I thought he was oustanding. Kicked with both feet, hunted the ball, and disposal was very crisp. 8.5 out of 10.

Really like the look of this kid. He can play inside or outside very well and has been compared to Lenny Hayes and Luke Power. What do people think about taking him at Pick 12?

[youtube]VFIxAubvnTc[/youtube]
I rather Jake the Peg, diddle-iddle-iddle-um With the extra leg diddle-iddle-iddle-um.

From all the highlight snippets I have seen this kid excites me the most.
Level headed extractor with hood hands and feet.

I really like this boy given the 5 minutes I have known of him. :thumbsu:

The George Michael defence...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back