Remove this Banner Ad

350081-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Details
Number
Height 185cm
Weight 85Kg
DOB 21-03-1985
Debut 2006 Round 10 Vs Geelong

Player honours: 2nd best and fairest 2010; 2013 Fairest and Best; Sandover Medal 2006; 2014 Brownlow Medallist
Draft history: 2006 Rookie Draft selection (West Coast) No. 31; 2006 rookie elevation (West Coast)

Last edited:

I was really pleased with Matt's game against St Kilda. He was getting the ball, making good decisions when he had it, running to good positions to help out teammates and hitting targets by hand and foot. I predict another good year for "Sideshow Matt" !

Great sidestep and pass i50 to Hill. He really has lifted his skill level and makes brilliant decisions these days.

Even getting some recognition in the Sydney newspapers ! Sydney Morning Herald report on the match described him as being "in superb touch" with 33 possessions and 16 clearences !:thumbsu:

Even getting some recognition in the Sydney newspapers ! Sydney Morning Herald report on the match described him as being "in superb touch" with 33 possessions and 16 clearences !:thumbsu:

You do realise thats simply a fairfax report thats reprinted in all their papers? :confused:

The lazy football analyst that awards marks based on numbers, we see it year in year out ... they also had Boyd as BOG for the dogs, even though he was widely panned for his 53% disposal efficiency .... but hey, he had 39 touches...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So finally some action for Priddis.

From 95% time on ground against Freo on the weekend he had 6 kicks and 2 handballs at 87.5%. Throw in a mark, 4 tackles and a two goals, it's no wonder the AFL website named him as third best for the Eagles.

Looks like he's back to his best already, and this may be the sponsor in the me speaking, but I reckon he's added a yard of pace.

So finally some action for Priddis.

From 95% time on ground against Freo on the weekend he had 6 kicks and 2 handballs at 87.5%. Throw in a mark, 4 tackles and a two goals, it's no wonder the AFL website named him as third best for the Eagles.

Looks like he's back to his best already, and this may be the sponsor in the me speaking, but I reckon he's added a yard of pace.
Adding a yard of pace would be great for Matt. He has already shown an ability to win the ball and a willingness to tackle; add some pace (and the fact that he seems to be appearing closer to goals more often) and we can expect even bigger things from Matt in the coming season !

Way to kill the thread DK...

Sorry I haven't written in so long Matt.

Despite the criticisms, Priddis has had a solid year.

11th in the league for average clearances, 9th for tackles, averaging 24 touches, all this despite only playing a few minutes in the Port game.

Imagine if Priddis hadn't been concussed in the Port game? We would have won, and we'd be 7-4.

Priddis you are a superstar. :rainbow: :thumbsu: :footy:

Matt was terrific when the game was in the balance against the crows; getting a vital free kick in defence then winning the ball out of the middle in the dying moments and getting it forward to ensure that there could be no last minute comeback from Adelaide.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back