Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Hutchy you mofo: everyone knows Dash and Teo are the quintessential dream team. Pay them whatever they want, and then double it.

Who is doing the 6pm slot now that McLure is on 3AW.
judging by the promos they're running am thinking jack vanilla is back to evenings but sam mcboring's 6-7pm "show" is no longer?

McLure will be cohost of 3aw Sportsday with Gerard this year

Heverin is back to evenings 6-10pm

Overnight Crowd will now start at 10pm and go to 4am

Interview replays 4am-5am

Tradies news 5am-6am

Then normal programming

One of the beauties of KB going is we don't hear the Carp from Woodend.
Great to have Gary and Tim back , good guests already . For me though the next week is the worst as I have no interest in Grid Iron.

Who was on?

RSN have the great craig gabriel on every morning for at least 30 mins to discuss the aussie open (grand slam of the asia-pacific).

Listening to Gerard Whately's SEN show on Podcast and he interviewed an American radio broadcaster, from Kansas City, who will be calling the Superbowl this year, 50 years after his father called the Superbowl - the last one that Kansas City won. The guy spoke about how he learned from watching his father call sport and that his father taught him some important lessens. This one, in particular, was rather poignant when you think about the drivel that we are accustom to in Australian sport, not just AFL -

"....he told me, when I was a young guy, he said 'don't ever broadcast a game like people are tuning in to hear you. Their tuning in to watch the game and remember that and broadcast accordingly....."

On point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maturity displayed by watson and lyon in discussing why the media (pointed fingers at self) arent giving as much attention to the mens aussie doubles finalists.

Also discussed briefly why sports such as cricket (and other sports) arent gaining traction in juniors as opposed to AFL/AFLW. The answer? Cause "footy stirs emotions".

Maturity displayed by watson and lyon in discussing why the media (pointed fingers at self) arent giving as much attention to the mens aussie doubles finalists.

Also discussed briefly why sports such as cricket (and other sports) arent gaining traction in juniors as opposed to AFL/AFLW. The answer? Cause "footy stirs emotions".
yep & also its our indigenous game...every other popular game is foreign

Who was on?

RSN have the great craig gabriel on every morning for at least 30 mins to discuss the aussie open (grand slam of the asia-pacific).
iv'e had enough of the lyon/watson crap. switched to rsn and think i'll stick. how long has kb been there and when is harf due to return?

iv'e had enough of the lyon/watson crap. switched to rsn and think i'll stick. how long has kb been there and when is harf due to return?
Harf is back Monday.
The two blokes whove been on, including today, i dont recognise their voices and dont know who they are be extension. This is a good thing, the show and news it brings is about just that, not themselves

Rather impressed with Gerard's coverage and guests in the lead up to the Superbowl.
Mad Dog Russo to Whately "so how has Bryant's death been felt down there?" GW "I have heard stories of fans wearing their Bryant shirts to the zoo...." Ed e Buongiorno a Eddie e Carla

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back