Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, pickle me Grandmother. It's true!

I couldn't believe it, when I heard little Richard Dal Santo, then oil beef hooked.....in chimes Homicide Williams, with his astute special comments.

You aren't cool in NFL circles, Corey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new girl reading the news has a bad speaking voice, sounds like a speech impediment.
She can't pronounce words properly and sounds like she has a peg on her nose.
How does this happen?
Ive been saying this all along , what about when she says hour

Jesus. Switched on the SEN app today at 4pm to catch the Collingwood press conference, basically the first time I've listened in months and months, and strewth it's average. Firstly, that poster is spot-on about the newsreader having an awkward voice. Nothing against her at all it just comes across really strange. Secondly, in the 15 mins I listened before I realised the presser was streaming on Facebook and promptly switched, I heard one of the most uninspiring interviews of all time by Bob and Andy with Dan Butler. Okay so Butler was giving them absolutely nothing by way of substance in his answers but christ some of the questioning was hard to listen to.

If this is a snapshot of what the current SEN looks like I am glad I've switched off.

Jesus. Switched on the SEN app today at 4pm to catch the Collingwood press conference, basically the first time I've listened in months and months, and strewth it's average. Firstly, that poster is spot-on about the newsreader having an awkward voice. Nothing against her at all it just comes across really strange. Secondly, in the 15 mins I listened before I realised the presser was streaming on Facebook and promptly switched, I heard one of the most uninspiring interviews of all time by Bob and Andy with Dan Butler. Okay so Butler was giving them absolutely nothing by way of substance in his answers but christ some of the questioning was hard to listen to.

If this is a snapshot of what the current SEN looks like I am glad I've switched off.
They are good interviewing past players and Butler was terrible .

Great show this morning. Lots of AFLW discussion, garry being honest and forthright in his opinion where the game is unwatchable. He prefaces this in that he also turns of afl when the game is shithouse and ugly.

The only difference is of course that garry is a commentator/pundit of afl and paid accordingly. No paid and doesnt work within the aflw circles. And watson supports garrys right to opinion, he also acknowledges garrys opinion, but of course as a ch 7-er cant 100% support it.
It actually good that Garry calls it like that, think most people agree game is hard to watch and will get better, tune in a 3pm though and AFLW is the greatest game in the land and every player is a superstar... and every match is top class..

dont bother on a saturday / sunday,its complete amatuer hr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back