Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be talking about serious subjects, like what's the cause of the tyre blowouts we've seen in F1 recently?

How is it they allow an F1 race in Azerbaijan, with that particularly long straight it has, but the old Heckenhiem was chopped up?

SEN is about sport and betting, not about silly chariot races. They do have some odd program about billy carts on Sundays. I listened accidentally one day and thought it was a very long Frank Walker ad for very fast Tiles.

Tim Lane on 3AW today had a dig at "other stations" which didn't do their call from Kardinia Park.

I think he's referring to SEN. Hutchy reckons calling from a remote studio doesn't matter. I reckon it does.

It does widen the gap between the best callers and the worst callers though.
I swear Gerard said making the trip down the highway to 7000 people is a little grim. Something along those lines.

Tim Lane on 3AW today had a dig at "other stations" which didn't do their call from Kardinia Park.

I think he's referring to SEN. Hutchy reckons calling from a remote studio doesn't matter. I reckon it does.

It does widen the gap between the best callers and the worst callers though.
Was it SEN or Triple M, or both? I was gunna mention it on the Triple M thread. I reckon it's pretty slack if they didn't go. Doesn't Howie live in Barwon Heads? I got the impression Triple M were in South Melbourne (if they're still there)

Channel Seven's Olympic Coverage for Japan 2021 - Even before COVID hit, Channel was only sending commentators for athletics and swimming to Japan - The remaining sports would be called remotely from Australia.

Calling any sport from a studio is sh*t and amateur seriously. Hutchy is a dickhead if he doesn't see that. Sevens coverage this year has been much more dull for interstate games when they're calling from Melbourne. Last year too. Ah well.
7 apart from Jason Bennett are terrible

Calling any sport from a studio is sh*t and amateur seriously. Hutchy is a dickhead if he doesn't see that. Sevens coverage this year has been much more dull for interstate games when they're calling from Melbourne. Last year too. Ah well.
They've been doing it for years. They are now using covid as an excuse to finally be able to make it known to the public.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel Seven's Olympic Coverage for Japan 2021 - Even before COVID hit, Channel was only sending commentators for athletics and swimming to Japan - The remaining sports would be called remotely from Australia.

A few less going over than last time but not a huge difference.

I think over the last 20 years they have found with some commentators needing to cover so many sports they ended up calling a fair bit from the media centre anyway so they may as well do that from Australia.

Obviously cost was the the main factor.

I think over the last 20 years they have found with some commentators needing to cover so many sports they ended up calling a fair bit from the media centre anyway so they may as well do that from Australia.

Be good if they took JB away and he never comes back

I feel that if you are paying big money for TV rights ( especially the Olympics which is once every four years ) then in this case you have as many boots on the ground as possible.

Andy Mahers “spot fires everywhere” got a run a few time this weekend

Shane McInnes during the GWS V Carl match after blues had kicked four straight goals during the match and Caroline Wilson on ABC offsiders talking about the Saints players leaving the NSW hub

The 8.8.56 , 8.8.56 double brother got a run on 3aw via Tony Shaw on 3aw during the Gee v WBD match and on Sen Healy and Hudson gave us the 11.11 “Looooorrrrddddd Nelson” also during the Gee v WBD match.

On 3aw after the Haw v Ess they were talking how it was easy to get sunburnt in Hobart and why was it so , one caller rang in and said it was because of the ozone hole constantly moving and expanding over the South Pole , a a later caller said that the guys Granland , Richo , Bartlett and Shaw would need to get a “map of Tassie” to see where the hole was.;)

Grandland clicked what the caller was on about and ummd and ahhd as he tried to dump the call , and it went over KB , Richo and Shawrys heads.

On 3aw after the Haw v Ess they were talking how it was easy to get sunburnt in Hobart and why was it so , one caller rang in and said it was because of the ozone hole constantly moving and expanding over the South Pole , a a later caller said that the guys Granland , Richo , Bartlett and Shaw would need to get a “map of Tassie” to see where the hole was.;)

Grandland clicked what the caller was on about and ummd and ahhd as he tried to dump the call , and it went over KB , Richo and Shawrys heads.
Its gone over my head too - care to explain?

Its gone over my head too - care to explain?

The map of Tassie is slang for ….

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back