Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

What about new bloke Phil Prior? Probably the most nervous-sounding broadcaster I have ever heard, and we get execrable lines like "I know we have a lot of Victorian listeners tuning in..." :sick:

I very nearly posted about him the other day.....he sounds nervous as you say but also bored with a very deadpan voice. I turned it off..

Fortunately for SEN listeners the announcement that crowds will continue to be excluded from racetracks was made this afternoon otherwise GW may have really cut loose.

It's worth noting that GW had a crack at what South Australia's Covid rules are relating to AFL teams and the Libs are in power in SA.

Fortunately for SEN listeners the announcement that crowds will continue to be excluded from racetracks was made this afternoon otherwise GW may have really cut loose.

It's worth noting that GW had a crack at what South Australia's Covid rules are relating to AFL teams and the Libs are in power in SA.
He can across as a complete flog today , bring back KB

I can't wait until Mario from Doncaster rings Shane Pipe, again.

Humorless Russell had no idea WTF was going on, last time.

While we're on that, who are these PLEBS that actually like his show, and feel the need to call, and get on?

Stay on hold for 25 mins, then ask how player X will play, this week. Dead-head type stuff.

I'd rather have MauroFogheri as host.

That was wonderful radio this morning.

Even if you don't like Gerard, he's justified his place at the station. Just short of telling everyone to GAGF.

He got an insight into the goings on at the government level regarding these lockdowns.

Magnificent.

How about that plonker asking him what his qualifications are?

If I were Gerard, I'd have done a Patty Smith and reeled off a couple of qualifications that couldn't be verified instantly and tell the caller to **** himself.

That was wonderful radio this morning.

Even if you don't like Gerard, he's justified his place at the station. Just short of telling everyone to GAGF.

He got an insight into the goings on at the government level regarding these lockdowns.

Magnificent.

How about that plonker asking him what his qualifications are?

If I were Gerard, I'd have done a Patty Smith and reeled off a couple of qualifications that couldn't be verified instantly and tell the caller to **** himself.
Haha
I used to work with Irish John. Hes a funny funny man

Terrific interview with dean vickerman. Garry and Tim asked good questions and there was a feel of pride in the nbl team. Best show on the station

Also is it Sam Edmund hosting arvo with Campbell brown? He’s excellent. Brown is not so good. When they interviewed the Melb city keeper about the grand final, brown didn’t speak. After he said soccer isn’t his strong suit so he didn’t ask any questions. Very poor from a cohost on a sports station.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrific interview with dean vickerman. Garry and Tim asked good questions and there was a feel of pride in the nbl team. Best show on the station

Also is it Sam Edmund hosting arvo with Campbell brown? He’s excellent. Brown is not so good. When they interviewed the Melb city keeper about the grand final, brown didn’t speak. After he said soccer isn’t his strong suit so he didn’t ask any questions. Very poor from a cohost on a sports station.
Yes it was Edmund , Brown is like Cooney has no idea.
Vickerman is generally very boring . Best show on SEN .

Anthony from Sunshine, and Michael from Resevoir were both on at 5:10, this morning. I was driving, to work. (Not that anyone gives a s**t lol)

Do they sleep?

The overnight show is pathetic, nowadays. It's the same handful of callers, every night.

Imagine calling SEN, while your wife sleeps next to you!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back