Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

So Gazey on for only 2 weeks , i wonder who will be next .
I wonder why a full time replacement hasn't slotted straight in ? They're either going after a big fish whose still under contract elsewhere or nobody will work for the backpacker barista wages hutchy offers

Years ago I asked Leaping Larry L if he'd consider working for SEN. He said they offered him a job and he told them he doesn't work that cheap.

Personally I don't think SEN is going to be sustainable unless they have a dramatic overhaul.
When you pay less than 3RRR it's time to get the fair work commission involved

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even Cood-a-beens leaving the abc after 18 years and a after 10 year stint before that at 3aw after leaving the abc in 92

Choosing to go to 3mp

Sen probably wouldn’t pay what they are worth

Bugger the odds couple off to sen track & put them on before off the bench & that would be a good Saturday morning line-up

Just in. Because Chris from Camberwell once got a bat signed by Courtney Walsh for free, he thinks all sports memorabilia should be free. Guess he needs to pinch the pennies to pour all that money into the club hey.
Managed to go off topic as usual and mention he visited the Jersusalem pub in Nottingham ......im guessing he had a cup of tea

Just in. Because Chris from Camberwell once got a bat signed by Courtney Walsh for free, he thinks all sports memorabilia should be free. Guess he needs to pinch the pennies to pour all that money into the club hey.
i wonder if he thinks the Honus Wagner baseball cards should be free. :grinv1: One sold this year for 6.6 million.
If anyone who cares why, it's basically because it's one of the most rare. Back in the old days, baseball cards were made by cigarette companies. Wagner didn't want his likeness associated with ciggies, so he told them to stop, but that was after about 50 cards were made.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back