Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I was sceptical about it , thought there is no way it would work but its actually very good listening .

Gets well balanced by having Jennings doing his anaylsis stuff too.
If he isnt the best on the biz at it would like to hear who is better.
Sen could do far worse then throw $$$ at him to get him on next season in a more full time basis
Which probably means they will move him on .....

Jennings is fantastic. Love listening to someone who knows what they're talking about.

I was sceptical about it , thought there is no way it would work but its actually very good listening .

Gets well balanced by having Jennings doing his anaylsis stuff too.
If he isnt the best on the biz at it would like to hear who is better.
Sen could do far worse then throw $$$ at him to get him on next season in a more full time basis
Which probably means they will move him on .....
Jennings is good, found him a little melbourne bias and loves goodwin even when melbourne was losing, but does a great job previewing tactics for each game.

still reckon the best the overnights were on when Tony Schebeci, Christian Argenti, Darrin Parkin, Scott Cooney, and Jack Richter with Stephen J Peake, Howard Leigh, and Howard Cotton chipping in especially on weekends during Football season.
The only way SEN Radio can be saved would be Hutchinson is removed from the station.
Gladiators of sport was the absolute best back in the day, with Schebeci, Leigh and Peakey.

Gladiators of sport was the absolute best back in the day, with Schebeci, Leigh and Peakey.
It's a travesty that on Sundays between 3.30pm and 5.30pm they'd rather take SEN Track (which is discussion about horse races they can't legally broadcast) instead of talking footy. Or that there isn't any footy discussion on Sundays now that regular season is over.

edit: There's no crunchtime this week either, how they managed to kill that show too...

Nine Radio (Formally Macquarie Radio) has withdrawn from it's Cricket coverage with SEN taking over the entire commercial radio Cricket rights.

It's a travesty that on Sundays between 3.30pm and 5.30pm they'd rather take SEN Track (which is discussion about horse races they can't legally broadcast) instead of talking footy. Or that there isn't any footy discussion on Sundays now that regular season is over.

edit: There's no crunchtime this week either, how they managed to kill that show too...

There will be more SEN track over the next few months. They overdo racing on SEN in general. On SEN SA we get SEN Track basically all weekend.

Commercially it must do well via revenue from betting agencies as I don't think it pulls in many listeners

Yeah, I've heard that track show. Absolute rubbish. I can't believe there is no crunch time though?? That's been running all year i thought?

Absolutely shocking, switched to grandstand afl myself

Did anyone hear gary at around 8.20 this morning rsepond to the following text from stuart?
The text went like this

You belittle girls saying you support aflw, you dont say afl. Stupid gary if you dont get it?
Gary said "I support AFLW whats wrong with that? Are you sexist?"

Can someone translate that interchange of ideas?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the exact time you speak of but I used to love Finey and Robert Shaw reviewing the Friday-Saturday games on the Sunday morning, and then the Sunday arvo game crew would normally do a 1-2 hour preview. It wasn't even the 'A-Team' - normally Andy Maher, Roco, Ox etc. but it was still great to get hours worth of footy chat.

The show that's currently on, is the worst piece of s**t, I've ever heard. Seriously, what the frig are they thinking? Is this what it's come to....?

Little bIrdie podcast? what dont you like about it?

We're in the middle of a fantastic finals series and at 7pm (prime-time), 2 days before the semi finals, we're listening to people that no *er has heard of. Have it on after the footy season, or have someone like Finey on to raise the excitement levels, and get the callers eyes rolling.

Did anyone hear gary at around 8.20 this morning rsepond to the following text from stuart?
The text went like this

You belittle girls saying you support aflw, you dont say afl. Stupid gary if you dont get it?
Gary said "I support AFLW whats wrong with that? Are you sexist?"

Can someone translate that interchange of ideas?
Yeah nah, as Garry more or less said, the text didn't make sense. ;):thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back