Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Ox on his regular spot with Tom Elliott mentioned that they would be on 5-7pm Sat & Sun starting this weekend

So grubby must be only on from 12-5 , now there is no footy preview shows that stared at 12-2pm

Sen will probably be calling match stick races floating down the street gutters , though I’m sure Hutchy could find a Betting company to give odds on which match stick would win
It will be a bowls show, or greyhound afternoon. I've been loyal , but some stuff at night and weekends out of footy is terrible. Actually enjoy Grubby what he does , it's harmless , some interesting variety every hour and treats callers with respect.

Imagine getting a POS like Cochrane to talk up a night GF?

Tony, being the sh*t talking dumb campaigner he is brings up Sheppard climbing up the charts on spotify to justify the decision.
Stakeholders like him, Hutchy, Gil, Channel 7 guys, whoever else have little respect for the views of the fans and the game itself.
Good businessmen, but POS alright.

Ox on his regular spot with Tom Elliott mentioned that they would be on 5-7pm Sat & Sun starting this weekend

So grubby must be only on from 12-5 , now there is no footy preview shows that stared at 12-2pm

Sen will probably be calling match stick races floating down the street gutters , though I’m sure Hutchy could find a Betting company to give odds on which match stick would win
sunday afternoons are an embarrassment,theyve hit rock bottom

Don't know if any of you listen to SEN track but I quite like it especially on Saturdays.

One crazy thing I noticed for a while though is they started inserting the news (extra ads with a bit of news around it) on the half hour.

As a keen follower or racing especially vic racing i know that the races always start on the half hour.

So for like 2 weeks every time the main races they were meant to be referencing they would have to cut to the news, so stupid! sums up SEN

Don't know if any of you listen to SEN track but I quite like it especially on Saturdays.

One crazy thing I noticed for a while though is they started inserting the news (extra ads with a bit of news around it) on the half hour.

As a keen follower or racing especially vic racing i know that the races always start on the half hour.

So for like 2 weeks every time the main races they were meant to be referencing they would have to cut to the news, so stupid! sums up SEN
SEN track is shocking terrible radio, talking about a race from some bush track around australia live on radio is just so bad, with no vision i truly wonder who is listing to this rubbish, you cant even have it on in the background.

Whatever it is on a saturday/sunday is terrible.....constantly talking over each other, even arguing at times ..... and not broadcasting the races, just them "cheering" on which ever horse they may have backed is so diabolical on the ears I turn it off..... just terrible terrible radio, would rather suffer listening to the ABC (and I can't even bring myself to do that)

SEN track is not really my thing but racing dominates to much of the weekends on the SEN Channels. Just keep the racing for SEN Track.

Also the new overnights guy starts tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN track is not really my thing but racing dominates to much of the weekends on the SEN Channels. Just keep the racing for SEN Track.

Also the new overnights guy starts tonight.
Is it one of the following Jack Ricter, Scott Cooney, Darren Parkin or is Christain Argenti making a comeback?

I turned the radio on about 11.50 last night, was on then. Both Damo Watson and Nick.

Nothing against Damo, but Nick seems more relaxed and more Like Jordan Kornelis. Relatable. He'll go ok overnights.

Damo is excellent as a sports reporter, but he needs to loosen up a bit, very serious and like he's trying to be the next McAvany. His sporting knowledge is incredible.

I turned the radio on about 11.50 last night, was on then. Both Damo Watson and Nick.

Nothing against Damo, but Nick seems more relaxed and more Like Jordan Kornelis. Relatable. He'll go ok overnights.

Damo is excellent as a sports reporter, but he needs to loosen up a bit, very serious and like he's trying to be the next McAvany. His sporting knowledge is incredible.

I tuned in a bit later (time-difference here) as I was prepping for zzzzzzz.

In about ten minutes, I heard more soccer mentioned than I have in the previous ten months on SEN Overnights. He even gave the live scores from the Coppa Italia tournament! Won't suit everyone, but I hope for more.

He was a bit rusty with the ads - I think the frequency even surprised him lol

So tuned in today to bob and Andy because i like to see my ears bleed, bob starts what could be an interesting story about when he was an altar boy and was doing a funeral where a guy was bought it in handcuffs and....
Bob said I can’t tell the story? Wtf it would have been like 25 yrs ago..

So tuned in today to bob and Andy because i like to see my ears bleed, bob starts what could be an interesting story about when he was an altar boy and was doing a funeral where a guy was bought it in handcuffs and....
Bob said I can’t tell the story? Wtf it would have been like 25 yrs ago..
It was actually ok.

Kym Dillon and Rucci are filling in for Kane and Hasey on SEN SA breakfast. At 8.30 they are meant to switch to Whately except they didn't realise something went wrong. So for at least ten minutes we got the two hosts and what sounded like the Producer chatting about the weekend and the show with no clue it was all going to air. Luckily besides sounding like they live fairly boring lives no one said anything they shouldn't.

I don't know if they realised or it happened automatically but they eventually switched to Whatley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back