Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

How was it when she said the afl isn't ready for Lisa Alexander.
No sh*t
It's not because she's a woman, it's because she wants a senior coaching job with no afl coaching experience. How arrogant can she possibly be?

I can't believe she gets air time. Hope she stays in the UK for good never to be heard from again

She coached the WORLD CHAMPIONS! (of a sport 99.0000001111% of the world doesn't even know exists)

I don't understand why she doesn't go the AFLW route if she is so mad on coaching, start at the bottom and work her way up in girls footy. She might find she actually doesn't know a lot about coaching Aussie Rules and go back to the bush........or perhaps stay overseas.

I can't stand listening to her
I reckon she thinks its beneath her because its not the highest level of the sport

She's well followed in GB apparently

Didn't even have to ask her for that bit of information.
Wow she is something else

She has 7 times more followers on Twitter than I do, which isn't really all that much.

Considering I'm a nobody, and she's apparently huge in the UK (pop 66mil), I'll dispute her claim.

Less than 9000 followers on Twitter, no chance any more than 1000 of them would be from GB. If you are being generous, you'd guess maybe 100K of the 66mil have ever heard of her. That's being extremely generous.

Maher on Afternoons
Dwayne and Huddo on Drive
Daisy Thomas and Heath Shaw on Evenings Mon-Thur plus friday night after the footy for some talkback.

Huddo won't do a daily show. It's a huge time commitment when he is already calling summer and winter sports. I know Dwayne, Maher and Whatley do it but its not for everyone.

So Hutchy has made it to Perth. I get that radio is an essential business but not sure an administrator fits the criteria. He seemed to rome freely in Tassie.

I don't know why others like Lyon and Barrett didn't try the same way in. I guess there was a chance Tassie gets a case and WA close the borders.

So Hutchy has made it to Perth. I get that radio is an essential business but not sure an administrator fits the criteria. He seemed to rome freely in Tassie.

I don't know why others like Lyon and Barrett didn't try the same way in. I guess there was a chance Tassie gets a case and WA close the borders.
Lyon has been there for over 2 weeks ffs , same as Hutchy in Tassie for 2 weeks

Hutchy was talking-up Bob & Andy's 3.8% ratings result on his podcast today - "building momentum" and "best result in many years in the Drive slot" were his words.

Took delight in there being an odds-market on Bob's replacement - described the vacant position as coveted, or a similar term.

She has 7 times more followers on Twitter than I do, which isn't really all that much.

Considering I'm a nobody, and she's apparently huge in the UK (pop 66mil), I'll dispute her claim.

Less than 9000 followers on Twitter, no chance any more than 1000 of them would be from GB. If you are being generous, you'd guess maybe 100K of the 66mil have ever heard of her. That's being extremely generous.
I think shes blocked me on twitter

Huddo won't do a daily show. It's a huge time commitment when he is already calling summer and winter sports. I know Dwayne, Maher and Whatley do it but its not for everyone.
Everyone has a price. Hutchy should get the cheque book out for the first time since he hired Whateley.

Lyon has been there for over 2 weeks ffs , same as Hutchy in Tassie for 2 weeks

Lyon was in isolation for two weeks in WA, because Hutchy was deemed essential he didn't have to isolate in Tassie for the two weeks.

Good luck to him, plenty of people would do it, I just didn't know you could thay to get into WA.

I'll join the pile on. Alexander is a fair dinkum joke. Does she not realise she's being laughed at?

Also, a lot of the females in my family across generations have been high netballing achievers. Alexander is HATED far and wide across the tight knit netball world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyon was in isolation for two weeks in WA, because Hutchy was deemed essential he didn't have to isolate in Tassie for the two weeks.

Good luck to him, plenty of people would do it, I just didn't know you could thay to get into WA.
I had a Tigers mate who went to Darwin for 14 days last year so he could get to the Grand Final and it worked , he took a punt on winning the Prelim

The arrogance of Alexander to think she is good enough to coach senior afl with 0 afl experience is mind blowing, and the fact she thinks aflw is below her also tells you what sort of person she is.
Didn’t bevo start coaching c grade ammos and worked is way up? No afl club will touch her even for an assistant role with her attitude.

Last edited:
The arrogance of Alexander to think she is good enough to coach senior afl with 0 afl experience is mind blowing, and the fact she thinks aflw is below her also tells you what sort of person she is.
Didn’t bevo start coaching c grade ammos and worked is way up? No afl club will touch her even for an assistant role with her attitude.
Did you hear her on 3aw Footy a few weeks ago? I assume she said similar stuff. She argued a bit with Leigh Matthews about it

Last edited:
She would have been a walk up start at a local club for some form of coaching role , then probably would have got fast tracked into AFLW then who knows from there .

Heard her about 6 months banging on about how she would easily transition because of zones and stopping ball movement .

Its embarrassing she is a hawks 'supporter'

She would have been a walk up start at a local club for some form of coaching role , then probably would have got fast tracked into AFLW then who knows from there .

Heard her about 6 months banging on about how she would easily transition because of zones and stopping ball movement .

Its embarrassing she is a hawks 'supporter'
And loves Rugby Union , maybe have a crack at the Wallabies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back