Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I already had the impression that Bharat Sundaresan was a little eccentric, but I didn't know how much :grinv1:

View attachment 1878356
Listened to him on the Howie Games podcast recently. Very interesting background and life he's had. Has overcome addiction also. Very unique but a good guy for sure. He's one of the best cricket journalists in Aus I recon

Daniel Menzel not bad, filling in on Sportsday with Adam White.

And as a bonus for a fill-in host, he actually watched the cricket! .

Daniel Menzel not bad, filling in on Sportsday with Adam White.

And as a bonus for a fill-in host, he actually watched the cricket! .
Yeah didn't mind him at all. Does he ever do any work in SEN SA? Cocksy and Mcgain in the mornings are brutal atm. I'd prefer the pre 6am tradies news guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely recommend his interview on the Howie games, fascinating and I had no idea about his background.
Thanks for the tip. I was wondering myself as Bharat used to (still does?) work for Cricbuzz. I used to write for them way back when it started and even had one of the first gmail addresses through the then boss. I'll even stomach Howie! As a cricket-mad migrant to Australia myself, I admire the pathway he has taken but don't really know much about him so putting this on now.

Thanks for the tip. I was wondering myself as Bharat used to (still does?) work for Cricbuzz. I used to write for them way back when it started and even had one of the first gmail addresses through the then boss. I'll even stomach Howie! As a cricket-mad migrant to Australia myself, I admire the pathway he has taken but don't really know much about him so putting this on now.
Nothing wrong with Howie

Sent three texts into OTB on Saturday and they didn't read out any. One was a joke, in lieu of Brendan not calling in. "What did the accountant do to improve the Barbershops' books?" - "He made cost shavings....." 😕

Dis you hear Hutchy talking about SEN's upcoming 20th Birthday and asking people to call in with their favourite SEN moments? Almost all of them were about Finey or KB's show.
Ha! I was gunna post this. As you say, almost all of the listeners' most memorable moments involved people Hutchy got rid off :grinv1:

Last edited:
One of the all-time great on-air moments would have to have been Mark Allen crashing the sponsored provided Mercedes Benz while talking to KB during their normal timeslot on KB's program.
Oh jingoes!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back