Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

In case anyone from SEN reads this:

I listen to podcasts from a number of countries, and the only ones I struggle to hear are from SEN. The ads are fine; not the content.

Just a bit louder please.
The ads are painfully loud because you have to turn up the show because it's so quiet.

I actually wonder if it's deliberate because the incompetence of the audio being so low is mind blowing.

I think people are correct that Gary and Tim are phoning it in abit these days. They don't try too hard, just yammer on about the farm. Their style would make it very hard for that timeslot to generate any new listeners. If I wanted to change stations and I heard people I have no connection with mumbling away about things they have no idea about that's not footy I'd never listen to them again.

I think people are correct that Gary and Tim are phoning it in abit these days. They don't try too hard, just yammer on about the farm. Their style would make it very hard for that timeslot to generate any new listeners. If I wanted to change stations and I heard people I have no connection with mumbling away about things they have no idea about that's not footy I'd never listen to them again.
Tim definetely has , almost is daring Hutchy to pull the trigger on him .
Garry i think is ok and just needs a new co host

Tim definetely has , almost is daring Hutchy to pull the trigger on him .
Garry i think is ok and just needs a new co host
Even though Hutchy can be ruthless I don't see Him doing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outside of SEN, there are two segments I don't miss. Thursday 1pm, Tony Moclair has a chat with a guy named Kev Pulton, which is often entertaining, and at 2pm, the bird segment on the ABC.

But I missed them today because of the cricket.

You just keep doing that, Hutchy.
I think the NZ commentators were a lot of fun , not like poindexter , or that fake journo in Collins

Interesting listening to corn and king. King said the suns will win a flag within 3 years . Corn reminded King that he said exactly that last year, ergo the suns have 2 years to prove king right, which King denied. King added that its 3 years from now...

This was posted on the sen website last year

“I think they win a flag in their third or fourth year under Damien. I think the first 12 months will be about him finding out what he’s got, finding out what the scope and the ceiling is,” King told SEN’s Whateley.

Who is wrong here?

Interesting listening to corn and king. King said the suns will win a flag within 3 years . Corn reminded King that he said exactly that last year, ergo the suns have 2 years to prove king right, which King denied. King added that its 3 years from now...

This was posted on the sen website last year

Who is wrong here?

Cornes having a normal one? Hardwick hasn’t even coached a Premiership game yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back