Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus, I can do a better motor racing show than those two.

Que: Atomic Playboys from Steve Stevens

G'day everyone. imadodgyumpire here, and coming up tonight on the imadodgyumpire motor racing show...

- We discuss the government and big business partnership style arrangement between Motorsport Australia and Supercars, and how it stifles domestic motorsport in Australia. SEN Sydney and supercars shill Matt White joins us to defend the arrangement.

- Are we witnessing the beginning of a golden age is sportscar racing? 9 manufacturers in the World Endurance Championship, when 4 was considered a lot for 60 years. We talk to a Pom correspondent in the UK.

- Our topic on Controversy Corner is Nascar: a wild, exciting, ultra-competitive, high-level professional car racing series or just a bunch of glorified Uber drivers driving the fastest cement mixers in the world.

- And despite the records of Daniel Ricciardo, Will Power, and Oscar Piastri's potential, is Matt Campbell currently Australia's best racing driver? We debate with SEN Sueprcars and supercars shill Aaron Noonan, who's offended and thinks it's Shane Van Gisbergen.

So tune in tonight for all that and more on the imadodgyumpire motor racing show. After sportsday right here on SEN, your home of motorsport.

You'd listen to that? For those of you who don't like motorsport, it'd still hold your attention, wouldn't it?

A caller to Finey's Quiz gave a big shout-out to Chief and BigFooty.

Unfortunately, he was not good at quizzing. Question was who kicked the first goal of the Sydney vs Melbourne game. He said Jack Billings, who came on the ground late in the third quarter. Ol' mate was adamant he had the correct answer.

Bringing the quiz back is game. I remember Finey going nuclear over that when some kids were trolling him and they just rang up and said his wifes name or something like that as the answer for every question.

Bringing the quiz back is game. I remember Finey going nuclear over that when some kids were trolling him and they just rang up and said his wifes name or something like that as the answer for every question.

Yeah people used to answer “Bruce Eva” to the questions and Finey would start swearing and calling them names in return.

Unfortunately one night a caller took it to far and answered with Finey’s wife name and Finey cancelled the quiz going forward after that.

Gday Viney

didnt callers also refer to francis leech?

Plus, I can do a better motor racing show than those two.

Que: Atomic Playboys from Steve Stevens

G'day everyone. imadodgyumpire here, and coming up tonight on the imadodgyumpire motor racing show...

- We discuss the government and big business partnership style arrangement between Motorsport Australia and Supercars, and how it stifles domestic motorsport in Australia. SEN Sydney and supercars shill Matt White joins us to defend the arrangement.

- Are we witnessing the beginning of a golden age is sportscar racing? 9 manufacturers in the World Endurance Championship, when 4 was considered a lot for 60 years. We talk to a Pom correspondent in the UK.

- Our topic on Controversy Corner is Nascar: a wild, exciting, ultra-competitive, high-level professional car racing series or just a bunch of glorified Uber drivers driving the fastest cement mixers in the world.

- And despite the records of Daniel Ricciardo, Will Power, and Oscar Piastri's potential, is Matt Campbell currently Australia's best racing driver? We debate with SEN Sueprcars and supercars shill Aaron Noonan, who's offended and thinks it's Shane Van Gisbergen.

So tune in tonight for all that and more on the imadodgyumpire motor racing show. After sportsday right here on SEN, your home of motorsport.

You'd listen to that? For those of you who don't like motorsport, it'd still hold your attention, wouldn't it?

Throw in ‘What can IndyCar do to rise the popularity back in Australia? Is it time they bring back a race back to our shores? If so, where should they put it? (Not Bathurst) A street circuit like they did on Surfers Paradise or a permanent circuit?’

Honestly with your rundown I’d definitely tune in

I wonder what are the chances to get Finey back on atleast Saturday nights or even Sunday nights. When he was on all weekend, it was quality listening.
Im hoping this will open the door for the Sunday ep return .
That was almost the best one , started at 8pm and you got all games calling in.
From memory in the last year the Saints had plenty of Sunday games so Finey was in form for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoy the kiwis on the radio and Fox apart from Julian
Kiwi commontary is way better than ours tbh.
Smith as good on radio/tv as you get .Straight to the point , informative and very fair .
Coney is good once you get used to his vocal tone .
Was a good listen.

Throw in ‘What can IndyCar do to rise the popularity back in Australia? Is it time they bring back a race back to our shores? If so, where should they put it? (Not Bathurst) A street circuit like they did on Surfers Paradise or a permanent circuit?’

Honestly with your rundown I’d definitely tune in
See, even you thought of a good topic of conversation off the cuff. Compare that to idiots Greg Rust and Andrew Van Leeuwen, who, after the cricket yesterday, were crapping on about the tabloid drama going on at RB being good for the sport because it generates attention.

Im hoping this will open the door for the Sunday ep return .
That was almost the best one , started at 8pm and you got all games calling in.
From memory in the last year the Saints had plenty of Sunday games so Finey was in form for it

Finey has said he won’t do Sundays again
as he would then feel obliged to watch every game and he no longer the time for it… on a Friday night he only has to worry about one game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back