1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha, I'd say he's way older and richer than me, although I am a weather geek. :D I'd also say he's got better things to do than post on here, because he didn't have time to answer my tweets ages ago about his weather station. :p Hutchy reckons his home station has been officially recognised by the Bureau, so I'd like to access it the data, because it'd handy sometimes to have another reading between the city and Moorabbin Airport.

Last edited:
Ha, I'd say he's way older and richer than me, although I am a weather geek. :D I'd also say he's got better things to do than post on here, because he didn't have time to answer my tweets ages ago about his weather station. Hutchy reckons his home station has been officially recognised by the Bureau, so I'd like to access it, because it'd handy sometimes to have another reading between the city and Moorabbin Airport.
Another weather geek , love it.

Well if they have to cancel the ratings surveys 3 to 5 this suggests they are using a dilapidated system. Why couldn't you use a digital system, especially as more will be listening for the next few months.

Ha, I'd say he's way older and richer than me, although I am a weather geek. :D I'd also say he's got better things to do than post on here, because he didn't have time to answer my tweets ages ago about his weather station. Hutchy reckons his home station has been officially recognised by the Bureau, so I'd like to access it, because it'd handy sometimes to have another reading between the city and Moorabbin Airport.
oh its crucial :rolleyes:

Terry Wallace on your sporting life , but NO Peter Donegan , probably Sam Hargraves doing it !

It will be Sam Edmund - Reckon he'll interview a few cyclists which is good for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post of the virus era
lol,i like it, post virus era...better patent that term,it will be discussed to the death for the next 5 years by the media,there will be books,movies,tissue stories on current affairs by the dozen even though it will only become to be about 13 week disruption,cant wait for the dramatists and exploitation mongers to converge and start comparing it to the 2 WW's...

Ooops. The ratings release date for survey 2 says "Thu Apr 16" right there on this link I posted ages ago. I just assumed it was a Tuesday

M7z6g3K.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back