1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Isnt it interesting. When derwayne arrived he was a breath of fresh air. As a presenter at 3aw he was very good. Polished and experienced. Fluent. He brought that to 1116 sen but somethings changed
I agree with that . Now it's like he just loves the sound of his own voice. Stays on the same subject for 3 hours and then if you call you will be on he says, bullshit there's no time with him talking.

I agree with that . Now it's like he just loves the sound of his own voice. Stays on the same subject for 3 hours and then if you call you will be on he says, bullshit there's no time with him talking.
I do like how he opens up the first hour for talkback though .
After that its like every other show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The great brian goorjian was on today. When he speaks, tim and gary listen. Its humbling. And when he says their names, you know there's rapport.

Even though g and t have no idea what he's on about.

BG was a massive fan of kevin bartlett too
I reckon he talks s**t , goes on and on with yank talk.

agree. i'm way more interested in what those with the knowledge have to say. about one in ten callers are worth the time of day. i'll tune in when wallace fronts at about 2pm.
That's what i'm doing .I noticed that flog Trout has started calling again. He thinks he's relevant because he's a middle aged man in a cheer squad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back