1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the near wing to what ? they are calling off the tv . What is true centre wing . There had never been that position , maybe say it's on the Members wing to paint a true picture .
Near to how you’d imagine in on TV, not hard to understand.

also SEN have commentators in all the major cities so they don’t call off the TV (90+% of the time). There are multiple ways you can tell. The only networks calling off the tube are 7 and Fox

Hutchy is 6"3" according to the world's longest-ever article on him.

There's a free Bertocchi ham to anyone who reads the entire piece.

I enjoyed this...

Aren’t these the same?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dam missed the Gary interview was on to late for me, might have to podcast it.
And had the unfortunate problem of listening to Bob and Andy for 15 mins this arvo, they are truely shocking, crapping on about their stupid 4th year player award and Adam cerra, it’s just unlistenable radio

Whateley has gone downhill ever since. Used to be good now mundane and boring. Never disagrees with his “star” interviewees. Reminds me of Mcalveney, just sycophantic

I agree, I prefer an announcer to have an opinion even if I don't always agree. Whateley is very vanilla.

Dam missed the Gary interview was on to late for me, might have to podcast it.
And had the unfortunate problem of listening to Bob and Andy for 15 mins this arvo, they are truely shocking, crapping on about their stupid 4th year player award and Adam cerra, it’s just unlistenable radio
The interview with Wayne Weiderman was fantastic

I will have to podcast yesterdays show at some point today. Seems like a goody.

Garry and Tim are fantastic. No issues.

Gerard thinks he is Gandhi, * off. He isn't that bad, but needs to stop with the intros.

Derwayne is almost unlistenable now. His focus on midday madness takes away the point of talk-back radio. Correct me if I'm wrong, talk back radio is a discussion forum. Derwayne and his s**t show just focus' on getting through as many callers as possible. The calls become statements with a 10 second uninterested response from Derwyane. His show uninterested it hurts, he cannot fake it anymore if he tried to.

Kane Cornes is good, but is extremely limited.

Bob and Andy are the most left wing people on radio. ******* jamming AFLW down our throats everyday. I dont mind the show, the best on the AM band at that time.

Dont get me started on the amount of betting promotions. Get the advertising during the breaks but now I swear you get an hourly update like you do with traffic and news.

I will have to podcast yesterdays show at some point today. Seems like a goody.

Garry and Tim are fantastic. No issues.

Gerard thinks he is Gandhi, fu** off. He isn't that bad, but needs to stop with the intros.

Derwayne is almost unlistenable now. His focus on midday madness takes away the point of talk-back radio. Correct me if I'm wrong, talk back radio is a discussion forum. Derwayne and his sh*t show just focus' on getting through as many callers as possible. The calls become statements with a 10 second uninterested response from Derwyane. His show uninterested it hurts, he cannot fake it anymore if he tried to.

Kane Cornes is good, but is extremely limited.

Bob and Andy are the most left wing people on radio. ******* jamming AFLW down our throats everyday. I dont mind the show, the best on the AM band at that time.

Dont get me started on the amount of betting promotions. Get the advertising during the breaks but now I swear you get an hourly update like you do with traffic and news.

👏

Gerard as Gandhi - perfect description. The sweeping, over dramatic, theatrical intros which put sport on the level of life and death are good when used sparingly, but not daily.

The betting ads are a joke. I don’t need to hear an ‘update’ on the odds at 8am like it’s breaking news. The normalisation of betting is disgusting. In general the amount of ads on SEN and anything Hutchison is involved with is a joke, but we all know that.

👏

Gerard as Gandhi - perfect description. The sweeping, over dramatic, theatrical intros which put sport on the level of life and death are good when used sparingly, but not daily.

The betting ads are a joke. I don’t need to hear an ‘update’ on the odds at 8am like it’s breaking news. The normalisation of betting is disgusting. In general the amount of ads on SEN and anything Hutchison is involved with is a joke, but we all know that.
At times recently i've gone over to AW and they have just as many adds , betting as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back