1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Off The Bench always been about one-third "entermercials" on top of the ads? FMD, there's the trotting segment, the Greyhound Racing Vic bit, Country Racing Vic, 2 betting spots with Nathan Brown, and more horse racing with Tags.... and I've probably missed one
It's everywhere , on TV , everywhere . Can someone sponsor Finey to come back and f off that idiot Hargraves

One of Finey's former guests Troy Zantuck has been on AW at times , good value and when i hear his stuff makes me miss Finey's show even more . It's not ground breaking , but entertaining . That is something Hargraves show doesn't have , all the replays and his silly opinion on anything .

One of Finey's former guests Troy Zantuck has been on AW at times , good value and when i hear his stuff makes me miss Finey's show even more . It's not ground breaking , but entertaining . That is something Hargraves show doesn't have , all the replays and his silly opinion on anything .

AW is great with the old crew. Add Sergio paradise to it. Tony moclair. Etc.

Would Finey go back to sen with hutchy there?

The ads are so cheap and nasty too. I remember a Hang My TV ad where the boofhead voice over said "We'll hang your TV and tell "the wife" that you did it" um..wouldn't the van in the driveway with Hang My TV written on it be a bit of a give away?
There is bad bad ("Hi, hi, hi to Hyundai - fork lifts) and good bad ("Broke my windscreen/broke my windscreen, oh no what can I do? call 1.800 Instant Winscreen/and they'll fix it/ just like new") :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zanners was on gladiators of sport with schibeki long b4 he was with finey

i wonder if sam rings up his liteners and abuses the * out of them like finey use to do,,,

Thing with Lyon and Watson is they’re on good money. They don’t bother basic research on other sports, it wouldn’t take long to do as US presenters do.

Even ignoring that ..ok only sport is AFL. So at least watch every match or know it in more depth. Too many times both say I didn’t watch the game. They don’t even know how draft points system works and why teams are doing certain swap picks. That really is very poor

He even used to target participants on this board,macmum upset him once if
Thing with Lyon and Watson is they’re on good money. They don’t bother basic research on other sports, it wouldn’t take long to do as US presenters do.

Even ignoring that ..ok only sport is AFL. So at least watch every match or know it in more depth. Too many times both say I didn’t watch the game. They don’t even know how draft points system works and why teams are doing certain swap picks. That really is very poor
I'd suggest they get Bill Burr on once a week to give an entertaining report on what's happening in the US, but they couldn't afford him.

Doesn't worry me , listen to Hargraves who has no idea on anything

Doesn't worry me , listen to Hargraves who has no idea on anything
What’s that got to do with anything? Is Hargreaves on Breakfast salary? So because he’s s**t it’s ok for everyone to be s**t? Odd take

Btw don’t think Watson and Lyon are s**t just can be a lot better

speaking of advertising,whats happened with John Setka ? they still plugging tha yet to be convicted thiefs ads ? or has he slipped away quietly counting the loot he got given in Andrews brown paperbag ? wonder how much $$$$$ the bloke who owns SEN got for allowing him to sprout his sermon ?? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

speaking of advertising,whats happened with John Setka ? they still plugging tha yet to be convicted thiefs ads ? or has he slipped away quietly counting the loot he got given in Andrews brown paperbag ? wonder how much $$$$$ the bloke who owns SEN got for allowing him to sprout his sermon ?? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Since then, a less offensive, unknown voice from the Master Builders Association has taken the role of spruiking the vaccine. MBA hasn't allowed comments on their FB page since the promos have come out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back