#12 Dom Tyson - traded to North for Preuss and a 4th

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone tell me who the hell you tag out there. Viney, Tyson, Jones and Vince...
I assume the question is mostly rhetorical but if I was an opposition coach I'd try and curb Vince for sure. He sits there at half back/defensive side of the stoppage and sets the rest of the mids up, gives instructions, gets the outside receive or the ball kicked quickly forward. You stop him, you stop a lot of drive off half back which is really the main way we beat teams at the moment.

Viney Tyson and Jones very good too but Vince is the one that really hurts I reckon.

I assume the question is mostly rhetorical but if I was an opposition coach I'd try and curb Vince for sure. He sits there at half back/defensive side of the stoppage and sets the rest of the mids up, gives instructions, gets the outside receive or the ball kicked quickly forward. You stop him, you stop a lot of drive off half back which is really the main way we beat teams at the moment.

Viney Tyson and Jones very good too but Vince is the one that really hurts I reckon.

I was gonna say Vince but I reckon tagging him won't work because it will just fire him up and he plays better angry

Having a great year and going a but un-noticed. Adds some silk around the stoppages by stepping out of trouble and creating space. Is a good finisher around goal to!
I still maintain that he's our best mid and he's having a down year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turned it on the last few weeks. Still needs to work on having a right foot but he's not alone there.
Agree my mate in the last two matches was very frustrated at his lack of ability to kick on his right. I told him today that it's something he needs to work on. He thinks he can't. I think he can and it's important thos day and age.

Agree my mate in the last two matches was very frustrated at his lack of ability to kick on his right. I told him today that it's something he needs to work on. He thinks he can't. I think he can and it's important thos day and age.

Id reckon there's zero chance of a left footer developing a right at 23-24.. best chance is he works super hard on his opposite handballing so he has an out Atleast

Id reckon there's zero chance of a left footer developing a right at 23-24.. best chance is he works super hard on his opposite handballing so he has an out Atleast
I saw Viney fire off an opposite hand handball yesterday - looked ugly as sin but at least it worked

d33my they should watch Sam Mitchell, one of the slowest players in the league yet he's rarely tackled because he can stay it off 360 degrees
Stretch did 3 blind turns yesterday because he had no left

Yesterday was a top class stoppage game from Tyson, his creative handballing is elite
Both him and Viney would be in the top few midfielders in the competition if they were just average kicks but when the games played in tight and fast there isn't anyone better in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back