#12 Dom Tyson - traded to North for Preuss and a 4th

Remove this Banner Ad

You could be describing Pendles at 21. Tyson has good awareness around the contest and can kick a goal on the run. Maybe he doesnt run hard enough to get it in space or something. I dunno. Guess to Sandos point is what seperates him from other inside mids? Not a hell of alot but your not really arguing that either. I feel a little like PG now just rambling about nothing. Maybe this ended to amicable

Sorry it was Tempy not Sando, its late at night here and I had a couple lol
Tbh it upsets me when arguments on BigFooty end respectfully and both parties learn something. I'm deeply uncomfortable.

Tbh it upsets me when arguments on BigFooty end respectfully and both parties learn something. I'm deeply uncomfortable.

The fact neither of us have a sig bet on something completely irrelevant is poor internetting.

Were they cooked?
Actually me an my mate were fairly sure they had been then gone cold and really microwaved. But the waitress was some goddess so i just nodded away and gave the thumbs up.

Oliver, Viney, Jones are significantly better, Petracca,Salem etc will play more in the middle over time. He's a good player but he just doesn't play to his skill level. Ship him off for a 1st or in a larger trade for a gun. Maybe package him with TMac for one of those gun defenders we are chasing. I don't hate him but he's likely got more market value than what he's going to be worth to us.

AFL Player Ratings have him in the top 25 players over the last four rounds

DCq0srCVoAAbUi-.jpg:large

This is understating the weirdest part of the table, look who is 9th!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These ratings are pure garbage. Goldstein is rated in the top 7 yet was on the cusp of being dropped by north.
If you go by these then you have to apologise for your post saying people who don't want Hogan are morons because Pedo is clearly the best ruck forward in the game.

These ratings are pure garbage. Goldstein is rated in the top 7 yet was on the cusp of being dropped by north.
If you go by these then you have to apologise for your post saying people who don't want Hogan are morons because Pedo is clearly the best ruck forward in the game.
Nah I think the ratings are pretty good for midfielders. Can be erratic for other positions but generally they're spot on for mids

Nah I think the ratings are pretty good for midfielders. Can be erratic for other positions but generally they're spot on for mids

I dunno all these rating systems seem to shoot up different answers. Admittedly I have seen the last 2 games which by all reports have been doms best. I'd love to complain about him weekly while he continually produces match winning halves because he has that in him. No Jones and more responsibility at the coal face will be good for him

Butchered a bit as his his wont these days.

I think he's a handy 3rd or 4th mid in a good team. Not going to reach the superstar status we thought he might get to in 2014, but I can live with him doing what he does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back