deckf41797ca403faf5ecba.jpg

Oh, and by the way.....

2u6ityh.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Guys

Been off camping in Deniliquin with the family over the Oz day break

Back now and will fire this thing back up in the coming days

Plenty still to reflect on including the 2010 Bay 13 AA team

Wasn't that the thread where I trolled haggis so bad he hasn't shown his face since :eek:

It was the pre-cursor to the Tier thread.

Many reps made, lost and egos all badly damaged

Many on the list even moved to using other aliases to avoid the shame

Incorrect. The tier thread was mid year an was a direct result of that muppet duritz starting a thread sayin we needed to rid the bay of the f***wits

I enjoyed reading this.

Awesome how some people are reminisicng about s**t that happened years ago. Just shows how pathetic they are and why they always get owned.

A real Bay 13 gangsta can't remember what they wrote 10 minutes ago.

PRELUDE

Welcome my dear friends and stalkers. This thread is a reflection on my time in the Bay.

Yes, it is true I have had many aliases over the journey, but so did Mick Foley. This is how people's champions operate

In this reflective piece, I will delve deep into the past of this great institution. You will get to learn how I stumbled into here, some of the great characters I have met and pwned along the way and explore some of the Bay's great threads.

We will look into some of the great rivalries that have existed and even dig up some of the great forgotten moments. Finally, we will take a deep look at the Bay's greatest year....2010

So, sit bit and enjoy. I hope you learn something from this thread and appreciate the history that has made this place what it is today

The Captain

never heard of you

The next Chapter - FootyFail.com and the Terror Squad

It is true. I was once an administrator of Footy Lulz (FL). I was invited to be by Kruzin. It was love at first sight

Here was Kruzin. A bitter man, who couldn't get the sh00p love he required at Big Footy. Here was I (posting as Dennis at the time), who was at the top of his game. Rolling out thread after thread of pure gold. Surely between us, we could smash BitPoofy into the ground.

Firstly, I came up with a meme that we could spam bigfooty with.

footy lulzilla was born:

footylullla.gif

Although not by best creation, it had impact. We drew people in. We had the sh00p comps flying.

Then came the Terror Squad moment. "Let's create a secret forum that has a secret login that can only be accessed by invite. In here, we we plot ways to disrupt the flow of Bigfooty"

So we did. You had to click on a secret part of the FL header to get to teh login page. Then you had to know the password. It was kinds Maxwell Smart like. We invited some big players into the inner sanctum. Many still post and are Bigfooty Royalty

This was the terror squad that you have heard about.

It didn't last long as it was all a bit too hard

This was also the time that Kruzin decided that having more than one admin was cramping his style despite the fact I had put money in for prizes and built his brand. So I gracefully became a mod, then even resigned from that. Kruzin cracked the shits as I let a 16yr old access to "Fevs place" where all the pr0n was kept. Bad luck :)

So, finally, I got banned (well Dennis did). I took at shot at Gus for breaking the rules that were set up for the place. Kruzin didnt like that and that was it.
apart from some TLC stalker, I was nearly the first person banned from FL :thumbsu:

I won't out the other terror squad members as that is up to them to do. Well, if I become a Bay 13 Mod (honourary), I may change my mind on that :)

Any questions?

LOL you have some imagination. I'll give you that. :thumbsu: Linky to secret terrorist forum or GTFO bitch.

Dennis wasn't talking out of his arse about one thing though. He was the first person (that I can think of) to be sacked 3 times from an interwebz forum, first as an Admin, then Mod, then Member. Mostly for being completely useless and annoying as ****.

You see, Dennis is like the Bay13 equivalent of the footy player who kicked a bag of goals in his first game, then did **** all for the rest of his career.

Granted, He had a good month or so on the Bay in the middle of 2010...about the time he joined FL. He made one or two ripper Bay13 threads where he showed potential. And just like Carlton did many years ago with a Melbourne chap who scored 5 goals against us in his first game, (Brent Heaver I believe his name was) Dennis signed on to FL and many were thinking this guy is going to be a gun. Put him straight into the leadership group as well. :eek: (kinda like the Dees have done with Mitch Clark this year) but you just know he will wind up on the Richmond rookie list by the end of his career.

Unfortunately Dennis was/still is a 1 dimensional plodder with no real upside. He's clearly still basking in the glory of a purple patch from a few years ago that few remember now. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back