Query 1991 Teal Cup Photos

Remove this Banner Ad

Toucan Soup

Team Captain
Mar 22, 2006
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I am trying to help a friend with this request:
Would anyone have a copy of the 1991 Teal Cup photos for the Queensland team and the All-Australian squad please?
I have not been able to find copies of the photos online (or on BigFooty).
If you can help, please feel free to post directly to this thread, or contact me privately if you prefer.
Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, killer . I'm trying to help out a friend - but I always figured this might be a difficult request.
Perhaps someone will stumble across this post in years to come and be able to help.....

killer Unfortunately, we can not rely on the AFLQ for these types of records. The history of the game in Queensland has relied on volunteers to compile and manage information (eg, More Of The Kangaroo). That's just the way it is - although part of the problem created by this elective approach is the disconnected or fragmented environment that results (it is tough to know who has saved what information, what is available, or if particular information has been saved at all).
I have gotten way off the track here....
I have thought of one possible source where hopefully I can find a copy of this picture. Not overly optimistic - and even if it is where I hope, it might not be good quality - but lets see how I go.
Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back