Remove this Banner Ad

AFLCollector

Rookie
Feb 9, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL and Retro)
hi, i'm looking for a complete telecast of the 1994 grand final between Geelong and WCE with the entertainment and broadcast content in tact not interested in the WEG release or YouTube/archive.com links thank you!

hi, i'm looking for a complete telecast of the 1994 grand final between Geelong and WCE with the entertainment and broadcast content in tact not interested in the WEG release or YouTube/archive.com links thank you!
The Clayton’s Grand Final a Grand Final that shouldn’t been a Grand Final if the umpires hadn’t had cheated and we had kicked straight we would have been playing in the 94 Grand Final and it’s no secret the West Coast were 💩 themselves if we were to play them they won the flag straight after Ablett kicked that goal that was Geelong Grand Final that day.

The Clayton’s Grand Final a Grand Final that shouldn’t been a Grand Final if the umpires hadn’t had cheated and we had kicked straight we would have been playing in the 94 Grand Final and it’s no secret the West Coast were 💩 themselves if we were to play them they won the flag straight after Ablett kicked that goal that was Geelong Grand Final that day.
all true points but i still want the full broadcast of the grand final for completions sake, so far this one and a full 95 are the only ones from the 90s eluding me

Mate, it was nearly 30 years ago. You probably need to move on...

I also still think West Coast would win against North, but it would have been a far better match

Mate, it was nearly 30 years ago. You probably need to move on...

I also still think West Coast would win against North, but it would have been a far better match
North in 94? hmmmmmm nah i don't think we were quite there yet had we got in it would still have been a massacre IMO and i say that as a North fan 1996 was our time after 19 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back