2012 here we go

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalkee is one of the only clubs around that hasn't signed a coach yet. What's going on out there?
Other clubs yet to appoint: Pimpinio, Harrow Balmoral, Noradjuha Quantong and question marks at Taylors Lake. That being said, expect an annoucement from Kalkee very soon.

I heard that Anthony Perkins maybe signed as non playing...What is news out Taylors Lake? Carr Gone? Deek Roberts Maybe gone??

On Taylers Lake, Has Carr gone? I believe he is staying on as a player but has stepped down from the coaching role. The word is Roberts is off to Hopetoun. If the Lake can't find any other interested parties I would expect Gavin & Heath Kelm to maybe be joint coaches.

On Taylers Lake, Has Carr gone? I believe he is staying on as a player but has stepped down from the coaching role. The word is Roberts is off to Hopetoun. If the Lake can't find any other interested parties I would expect Gavin & Heath Kelm to maybe be joint coaches.

Rumour has it both Roberts and Carr to Hopetoun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Todays Stawell paper had 3 Swifts signings Isaac Rathgaber (Stawell Warriors), Dean Dalinger (Geelong ex swift captain/Premership player) Josh Molan (Geelong ex Swift from 2008)

Few other Players on the cards also

Jayden Stacey to Warrack Eagles. I felt that he had a bit of a quieter season than NQ would've hoped for last year but he has bulk potential. Interesting to see how he goes in the WFL. I think his pace will be an asset to Warrack. His brother, Ryan, looks to be the pick of them so far, so hopefully NQ can hang on to him for a bit longer.

So who are the coaches?

Kalkee: Matt Beddison
Harrow: Penny?
Swifts: Paul Hanns
Taylors: Health kelm? Brooks/Carr Stepped down
Quany: Rodney Hogan
Edenhope: Brian Cassidy
Rupunyup: Glen Wyatt
Natimuk: Brett Whitely
Pimpino:
Laharum: Marcus Demaria

So who are the coaches?

Kalkee: Matt Beddison
Harrow: Penny?
Swifts: Paul Hanns
Taylors: Health kelm? Brooks/Carr Stepped down
Quany: Rodney Hogan
Edenhope: Brian Cassidy
Rupunyup: Glen Wyatt
Natimuk: Brett Whitely
Pimpino:
Laharum: Marcus Demaria

Pimpinio Coach, Andy Ellis

Pimp taking a backwards step there! With all the clubs seeming to loose young players you would think that rup would be favs! Have heard Donald and charlton coming across and the Tyler boys can play!

Pimp taking a backwards step there! With all the clubs seeming to loose young players you would think that rup would be favs! Have heard Donald and charlton coming across and the Tyler boys can play!

What do you mean by "Donald and Charlton coming across"?

Anyone heard any signings from edenhope/apsley or harrow/balmoral, seems to be a bit quiet down that way?

Heard E/A have signed 4-5 Guns.. All ex Local boys who have been away playing a better standard. Also Mal Coutts Signed as nonplaying Ass Coach. Carter back from Koroit, Naracoorte gun signed and sealed, Glenelg player coming home just to name a few......

I heard a rumour that stawell swifts might have signed Lachie Hamilton. Two time league leading goal kicker in the mininera league would be a great pick up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back