2015 LFFL Official Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what's going on with the skippings, which picks can I have and not and so on and so forth, thanks
I believe you missed a pick that you'd take later on? If that's right, you can take that pick and then you wont be autoskipped with the next selection.

To clarify: if you have missed your previous pick, then you will be automatically skipped the following selection unless you've given a preference list to someone and posted that info, ie, I've given a pref list to WAG, in this thread.

THis is why I mentioned the above names will be autoskipped.

I believe you missed a pick that you'd take later on? If that's right, you can take that pick and then you wont be autoskipped with the next selection.

To clarify: if you have missed your previous pick, then you will be automatically skipped the following selection unless you've given a preference list to someone and posted that info, ie, I've given a pref list to WAG, in this thread.

THis is why I mentioned the above names will be autoskipped.
Moral of the story.

DONT MISS PICKS ;)

there's going to be mass skippings today so hope there's a few around. peterss is about to be double skipped, then Danoz is automatically skipped on his reverse pick, then Pie takes his pick, Skippos is auto skipped, Deddy is auto skipped, then Wacky's pick.
Don't worry I'm all set. Everyone will be jealous of my pick. It will bring the excitement that WAG 's Angus Graham pick brought. Unprecedented excitement.

For my final selection, I will take the only reasonable spud likely to keep Warnock out of the Blues team... and it shudders me to do this but...

South West Dragons select Cameron Wood (Carlton)

Wacky Tiger up next.

Deddy has two, Skippos has two and peterss has two all to pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back